+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CRS 400 and Ontario PNP

Oct 9, 2019
CRS 400. What is the possibility of applying for Ontario pnp. Please help with your experience. Will my application get selected for pnp nomination. Please share your thoughts.

saiajay001

Star Member
Sep 2, 2019
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Halifax
App. Filed.......
21-11-2019
AOR Received.
22-11-2019
CRS 400. What is the possibility of applying for Ontario pnp. Please help with your experience. Will my application get selected for pnp nomination. Please share your thoughts.
Last draw for Ontario PNP has invited people to apply for OINP with scores 435 and above. Looking at the OINP scores and the demand currently exists for Canada PR atleast I do not see any chances of score going down to 400. Try to increase your EE score to 440+ atleast to have a good chance for Ontario PNP.

Oct 9, 2019
Last draw for Ontario PNP has invited people to apply for OINP with scores 435 and above. Looking at the OINP scores and the demand currently exists for Canada PR atleast I do not see any chances of score going down to 400. Try to increase your EE score to 440+ atleast to have a good chance for Ontario PNP.
With highest score in IELTS I m able to get pass 400. Due to age factor and bachelor's degree I cudnt increase the score. So, if I apply with a score of 400 it will never be picked up is it. And it's going to be total waste of money? Any other alternative or suggestions please

saiajay001

Star Member
Sep 2, 2019
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Halifax
App. Filed.......
21-11-2019
AOR Received.
22-11-2019
With highest score in IELTS I m able to get pass 400. Due to age factor and bachelor's degree I cudnt increase the score. So, if I apply with a score of 400 it will never be picked up is it. And it's going to be total waste of money? Any other alternative or suggestions please
Alternatives are
1) Check SINP if your noc is in demand in that province and
2) Iif your married and your spouse age is less than yours you can make her principle applicant with IELTS CLB 9+
3) try to learn french so you can get some points to boost your score
4) Doing a PG Diploma will let you get points for 2 or more degrees or
5) not sure if you have 3 years of experience if not try to get 3 years of experience so that you will get full points in work experience