+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CRS 300!!!What is the option to get Express Entry for Canada

kanya_83

Apr 9, 2018
Hi All,

I want to get an PR to Canada when a self evaluation done by the consultancy my CRS score calculated was 300. My consultant is telling me to proceed but i m bit hesitate to proceed further. Please let me the scope of getting PR with this CRS or tell me any other options to increase my CRS...

saeed10410

Star Member
Jan 18, 2018
Hi All,

I want to get an PR to Canada when a self evaluation done by the consultancy my CRS score calculated was 300. My consultant is telling me to proceed but i m bit hesitate to proceed further. Please let me the scope of getting PR with this CRS or tell me any other options to increase my CRS...
Have you done your IELTS and ECA? What's your IELTS score?

If you improve your IELTS score your CRS points will be increased.

prpurohit

Mar 12, 2018
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
4th June, 2018
Med's Done....
15th june
Passport Req..
27th September
Hi All,

With a score of 300 your chances are zero. But you need to provide more details about your IELTS, ECA and work experience so that we can advise you on increasing points.

kanya_83

Apr 9, 2018
Have you done your IELTS and ECA? What's your IELTS score?

If you improve your IELTS score your CRS points will be increased.
Thank You Saeed... My previous IELTS Score was 6.5 (L 7,R 6.5, W 6, S 7) but that was expired.. Now i thought of trying again

anoop_satheesh

Jul 21, 2017
Thats the area you could improve.
Try getting score of L8 and 7 for remaining all
Try putting these score in CIC calculator, you could see what the points you could get. Search for CIC calculator in google and fill fields accordingly.
Expired IELTS will not be considered for PR application.
Any score above 430 has high chances, any above 400 has PNP chances

kanya_83

Apr 9, 2018
With a score of 300 your chances are zero. But you need to provide more details about your IELTS, ECA and work experience so that we can advise you on increasing points.
Hi Thank you for your reply.. I wrote my IELTS and scored 6.5 (L 7,R 6.5, W 6, S 7) that was already expired. Now we thought of consulting a consultant and then redo my IELTS. But now i don't know whether i can try to apply for an PR. I have around 8+ years of full time work experience in Admin, HR. I have worked for Banking and BPO industry. I have completed my UG(B.Com) and PGD in HR