Category........
Visa Office......
OTTAWA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04/12/2016
profiler said:
And did you skip over 133(1)(d)? 23.3 in IP-2 states the application will not be processed until the criminal matter is disposed of.

Best of luck!
Yeeeees, i know but for those serious crime always not else... you must understand now ...if not you will be yourself stubborn lol ;D ;D joking

flagpoleready

Star Member
Apr 25, 2016
Toronto
Visa Office......
Etobicoke
App. Filed.......
01-09-2015
AOR Received.
28-04-2015
File Transfer...
06-28-2016
Med's Request
03-28-2016
Med's Done....
06-09-2016
Interview........
09-28-2017
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
Anyone with criminal rehabilitation timelines? Lol

bahazadath

Nov 20, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
OTTAWA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04/12/2016
profiler said:
And did you skip over 133(1)(d)? 23.3 in IP-2 states the application will not be processed until the criminal matter is disposed of.

Best of luck!
where did you see that i skiped 133(1)(d) ??!!! i have put it in my reply !!

Requirements for sponsor

133 (1) A sponsorship application shall only be approved by an officer if, on the day on which the application was filed and from that day until the day a decision is made with respect to the application, there is evidence that the sponsor

(a) is a sponsor as described in section 130;

(b) intends to fulfil the obligations in the sponsorship undertaking;

(c) is not subject to a removal order;

(d) is not detained in any penitentiary, jail, reformatory or prison;

(e) has not been convicted under the Criminal Code of

(i) an offence of a sexual nature, or an attempt or a threat to commit such an offence, against any person,

(i.1) an indictable offence involving the use of violence and punishable by a maximum term of imprisonment of at least 10 years, or an attempt to commit such an offence, against any person

http://laws-lois.justice.gc.ca/eng/regulations/SOR-2002-227/page-28.html

profiler

VIP Member
Aug 10, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-MAR-2016
AOR Received.
13-MAY-2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront; Passed
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
05-MAY-2017
I will indulge you:

"133 (1) A sponsorship application shall only be approved by an officer if, on the day on which the application was filed and from that day until the day a decision is made with respect to the application, there is evidence that the sponsor

..."

I guess you didn't hear anything anyone said to you. As I said last night, you are this convinced, then just do it and don't ask the forum.

Can anyone suggest what the consequence of failed Sponsorship application(s) would be on subsequent applications?

Best of luck.

bahazadath

Nov 20, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
OTTAWA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04/12/2016
flagpoleready said:
Anyone with criminal rehabilitation timelines? Lol
hi there

i finished with my case and it is close !! lol

so...what i did not understand in your case?! the legislation can not punish your sponsorship application knowing that you already paid for your mistake since more than 5 years and your offense is not a violent crime as i was talking and writting till my fingers hurt me !!! which according the law can have a pardon after 5 year after the crime was commited ....but you are not in this turmoil at all

even that we can pass despite a SERIOUS CRIME which is not your case...look here:

Exception — conviction in Canada

(2) Despite paragraph (1)(e), a sponsorship application may not be refused

(a) on the basis of a conviction in Canada in respect of which a pardon has been granted and has not ceased to have effect or been revoked under the Criminal Records Act, or in respect of which there has been a final determination of an acquittal; or

(b)if a period of five years or more has elapsed since the completion of the sentence imposed for an offence in Canada referred to in paragraph (1)(e).
http://laws-lois.justice.gc.ca/eng/regulations/SOR-2002-227/page-28.html

bahazadath

Nov 20, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
OTTAWA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04/12/2016
profiler said:
I will indulge you:

"133 (1) A sponsorship application shall only be approved by an officer if, on the day on which the application was filed and from that day until the day a decision is made with respect to the application, there is evidence that the sponsor

..."

I guess you didn't hear anything anyone said to you. As I said last night, you are this convinced, then just do it and don't ask the forum.

Can anyone suggest what the consequence of failed Sponsorship application(s) would be on subsequent applications?

Best of luck.
plz, for the love of god, can you tell me why you sent me this?! i'am not in jail and it does not match to me ....you really dont want understand... i thought when i sent you all what i sent you, you will finish by understanding ... and now you sent me anything !!! in few months you will see that i was right and you were wrong
it's ok, thanks very much for your support

English-zid-lgoudam

Nov 7, 2016
outside, but on earth !
Category........
Visa Office......
Paris
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-11-2016
AOR Received.
17/11/2016 and SA 25/11/16 Elhamdoulillah
File Transfer...
25/11/2016
Med's Request
upfront
Med's Done....
11-10-2016 (passed)
Interview........
Not Needed...
Passport Req..
DM: 09/02/2017 PPR: 13/02/2017. Thanks God for your goodness
VISA ISSUED...
20/02/2017
LANDED..........
landed hamdoulilah
bahazadath said:
HI GUYS
i have a good news : I WAS RIGHT TO BE STUBBORN...
first of all, know that when it's a question of immigration law the reference is IRPR (reglementation) or ILPR (law itself)....IRPR is better to check for something....SO...

what you showed to me and i thank you for that is for a SERIOUS crime where the VIOLENCE is presente as the IRPR explaine it clearly at 133(1)(e)

Requirements for sponsor

133 (1) A sponsorship application shall only be approved by an officer if, on the day on which the application was filed and from that day until the day a decision is made with respect to the application, there is evidence that the sponsor

(a) is a sponsor as described in section 130;

(b) intends to fulfil the obligations in the sponsorship undertaking;

(c) is not subject to a removal order;

(e) has not been convicted under the Criminal Code of:

(i) an offence of a sexual nature, or an attempt or a threat to commit such an offence, against any person,

(i.1) an indictable offence involving the use of violence and punishable by a maximum term of imprisonment of at least 10 years, or an attempt to commit such an offence, against any person,

this is what it mean SERIOUS CRIME and this is what i tried since yesterday to make you understand ....not what i have done with the bank but which still a crime in its nature

AND THIS IS MY DICISION : I WILL SEND MY APPLICATION THIS WEEK AND ASK MY GOD THE HELP ME TO BRING MY FAMILLY HOME AND AFTER THAT I WILL SETTLE MY WARRANT

wish me good luck guys and thanks for everything....he is right who said " Of discussion gushes light "

i will let you know what will go on
i agree with you at 100%. Everything was written in th IRPR and you have nothing to do with it...
this is the law there is no philosophy 1+1=2...

Go ahead, your are a tough young man, and take good care of your halves. They are all what you have
Best of luck.

bahazadath

Nov 20, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
OTTAWA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04/12/2016
English-zid-lgoudam said:
i agree with you at 100%. Everything was written in th IRPR and you have nothing to do with it...
this is the law there is no philosophy 1+1=2...

Go ahead, your are a tough young man, and take good care of your halves. They are all what you have
Best of luck.
I'm not a thug, I just made a small immature mistake nothing more, comparing to young people of my age.
Your message encouraged me a lot. And thank you for that.
I believe a lot in god and I believe he will not let me down. Inshallah as you say ;)

English-zid-lgoudam

Nov 7, 2016
outside, but on earth !
Category........
Visa Office......
Paris
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-11-2016
AOR Received.
17/11/2016 and SA 25/11/16 Elhamdoulillah
File Transfer...
25/11/2016
Med's Request
upfront
Med's Done....
11-10-2016 (passed)
Interview........
Not Needed...
Passport Req..
DM: 09/02/2017 PPR: 13/02/2017. Thanks God for your goodness
VISA ISSUED...
20/02/2017
LANDED..........
landed hamdoulilah
bahazadath said:
I'm not a thug, I just made a small immature mistake nothing more, comparing to young people of my age.
Your message encouraged me a lot. And thank you for that.
I believe a lot in god and I believe he will not let me down. Inshallah as you say ;)
inshallah, god bless us