This is what it shows in rcmp certificate

outstanding charge

2018-05-11
Order deport pursuant to sec 48 immigration and refugee protection act

Immigration agency &ref#

cbsa Pacific region

This is only thing only rcmp certificate

maybe have more expertise so if you know something please advise me

I emailed the RCMP certificate to the CBSA officer and he will in touch with me in five business days
I am not an expert. This reads like a notice done at the time by CBSA , not a criminal charge. (Roughly equivalent to a warrant but surely not the correct term - anyway a notice to police that he has a removal order)

I do not know whether it is standard practice to withdraw these once the person has left Canada. At any rate, this could be explained to ircc in a letter. You will have to explain his previous removal (deport) order anyway.

BUT: I am not confident this is enough or that this is the whole story. For example your spouse might need an Authorization to Return to Canada, which will add some time to your app progress.

Reactions: Lexus2021

vicky1986

Jul 16, 2024
Dear all,

I am an pakistani passport holder . I applied Self employed Canadian immigration in 2020, I wanted to get some more information about criminal record.

I have an criminal record in 2018, The case was dismissed. i was acquitted by court and there was no conviction no jail . I didn’t have to pay any penalty or do community service.

This case was in my police clearance certificate and it is mentioned i was acquitted by court when i was applying immigration. i submitted that police clearance certificate. few days ago i got pre arrival services and medical request.

Can you please let me know it will affect on my immigration application ?

I couldn’t find any relevant information on the CIC website.

I appreciate your help.

Ponga

VIP Member
Oct 22, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dear all,

I am an pakistani passport holder . I applied Self employed Canadian immigration in 2020, I wanted to get some more information about criminal record.

I have an criminal record in 2018, The case was dismissed. i was acquitted by court and there was no conviction no jail . I didn’t have to pay any penalty or do community service.

This case was in my police clearance certificate and it is mentioned i was acquitted by court when i was applying immigration. i submitted that police clearance certificate. few days ago i got pre arrival services and medical request.

Can you please let me know it will affect on my immigration application ?

I couldn’t find any relevant information on the CIC website.

I appreciate your help.
Since you were never CONVICTED, how could it be a problem? The fact that you disclosed the information is all that is relevant.

vicky1986

Jul 16, 2024
yes i submitted that police clearance letter again. they didn’t ask me about that case in detail. it’s mean everything is fine.

thank you very much Sir