+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Criminal Record New Zealand problem

hcastillo

May 18, 2017
The system requires a Police Check Certificate from New Zealand and they are supposed to ask it on my behalf to NZ directly. But a few days after I received a letter from the system asking me to provide the Police Check by myself. I'm confused about how to get it by myself ???
This doccument is the only thing I need left for my application to get complete.
Thanks

Bs65

VIP Member
Mar 22, 2016
The system requires a Police Check Certificate from New Zealand and they are supposed to ask it on my behalf to NZ directly. But a few days after I received a letter from the system asking me to provide the Police Check by myself. I'm confused about how to get it by myself ???
This doccument is the only thing I need left for my application to get complete.
Thanks
It is very simple to get one and is free, takes 20 calendar days minimum https://www.justice.govt.nz/criminal-records/get-your-own/

Ken23

May 29, 2023
Hello
I am applying for Canadian residency and I have applied for my Nz criminal record check history which is mostly known as PCC in Nz.
I have read few forum where they say NZ criminal check clearance letter is aceeptable by immigration canada and in some forum it’s says they have asked again and again to provide Nz pcc where they already have submit criminal record check letter.
When u ask Nz pcc official they direct u to apply for own criminal record check .

can any one please let me know if the criminal record check Clearance letter with my name ,DOB and address on it is valid and will be acceptable .