+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Credential Evaluation - Masters in US and Bachelors in India - Do I need to get Bachelors evaluated?

akshayde

Star Member
Sep 11, 2018
Ask them to evaluate masters only. If they say they can't ask for a refund and go with another organization. You could be on hold for several months and not worth the time and money.
I have send them an explanation of why I don't have sem 7 marksheet. I am waiting for them to reply.. If I get to know by the end of the week latest and they accept my explanation then thats fine if not then I am dropping my bachelor's and doing just my masters...

akshayde

Star Member
Sep 11, 2018
Send only Masters unless you want to unnecessarily delay your application.
Actually they already have all the documents.. My understanding is that since every year student of MU has two semesters they just assumed that for two years student should have four marksheets, by that logic of theirs since I had only 3 because of my sem 7 training they are assuming that I have not sent them one!!!! which is completely annoying since they have accepted my degree certificate which states that I am an Engineer from university!!! They fail to understand that how can some one be an engineer and have the certificate if they don't pass a semester or have a marksheet!!