+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Credential assessment for express entry

FSWCIO

Champion Member
Jan 30, 2012
THE SUPER KING said:
SMU is not in the WES list, be careful......

Suggestion: Before submitting your application for ECA through WES please verify your university is in the WES list or not.
if not means you will get the institution status as "Non-Recognized" in the report. And Canada never consider your credential from non-recognized institution and we cannot claim points with the same.

Hope This will help you.
Hi as my bachelor is not in wes list so if I only assess post graduation diploma ( level 7) than what point would I get? Thanks in advanced.

chime07

Dec 4, 2014
Regina said:
Do not recall. You should check friquently on thier site in your account there.
I have done my Bachelors and Masters degree from Universities in India. For the WES assessment they have asked for the photocopies of my marksheets attested by the controller of exams or the registrar's office in an officially sealed envelop. Does that mean I would have to attach the academic transcripts too in the envelop? For my university, academic transcripts are different from the marksheets.
Kindly help!

limeloveaman

Star Member
Jun 14, 2011
Dear frnds,
I want to know that which the assessing authority for secondary school teachers ??? can I go through WES or something else???

FSWCIO

Champion Member
Jan 30, 2012
limeloveaman said:
Dear frnds,
I want to know that which the assessing authority for secondary school teachers ??? can I go through WES or something else???
Go for WES

hedonist10

Star Member
Dec 17, 2014
hello Seniors,
I need some help.....i recently got by ECA done from WES....they did assessment for just my masters degree but not the bachelors. My question is in order to get additional points for skills transferability they need 2 or more post secondary program credentials ( 1 of which should be 3 or more years in length). So do I need to assess my bachelor degree also or they will provide me points for bachelor degree based on assessment of my masters
Thanks in advance

hedonist10

Star Member
Dec 17, 2014
Thanks for your reply Regina. R u sure about it I have asked a couple of immigration consultants they say its fine because wes writes requirement for masters is bachelor degree. I am confused. Wes did my evaluation within a week without even wating for complete documents Thanks

squashskills

Star Member
Dec 17, 2014
hedonist10 said:
hello Seniors,
I need some help.....i recently got by ECA done from WES....they did assessment for just my masters degree but not the bachelors. My question is in order to get additional points for skills transferability they need 2 or more post secondary program credentials ( 1 of which should be 3 or more years in length). So do I need to assess my bachelor degree also or they will provide me points for bachelor degree based on assessment of my masters
Thanks in advance
Two or more post-secondary program credentials gives you 128 points AND
University-level credential at the Master? 135 POINTS.

You claim points for MASTERS which is 135 and not two or more post-secondary program credentials which gives you 128 points only .
But problem arises for Skill transferability. ??Points will be 13 or 25 based on language abilities.

mitrabidisha

Jun 12, 2011
Most of the forums that i have checked are saying that PGD (distance) from SCDL is not recognized

Anyone from the forum who has got positive feedback from WES in same scenario and if yes how?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hi!
I had completed PGDBA from (SCDL) symbiosis institute Pune, please guide? Do i need to do send the certificate copies for WES for this PGDBA from (SCDL) .
[/quote]

jfalvitez

Oct 18, 2010
Canada
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
22-12-2016
AOR Received.
30-01-2017
Med's Done....
12-01-2017
THE SUPER KING said:
SMU is not in the WES list, be careful......

Suggestion: Before submitting your application for ECA through WES please verify your university is in the WES list or not.
if not means you will get the institution status as "Non-Recognized" in the report. And Canada never consider your credential from non-recognized institution and we cannot claim points with the same.

Hope This will help you.

Where can I find the list'''''''???