+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Courses after MBA(Finance/HR)

Oct 8, 2017
Hello,
I did MBA with finance as a major & HR as a minor from India.Now i am in UAE & planning to go canada on study.Can anybody suggest me some easy course & university (Scared of Accounts now).

Bs65

VIP Member
Mar 22, 2016
No such thing as an easy course given it needs to be related to your existing qualifications and any work experience plus already having reached master level you would likely need a pretty convincing case for any post graduate course, my view anyway.

Anyway if looking for a random course maybe something like Global Business Management at Humber Toronto, a 2 year course leading to a potential 3 year PGWP. Then again probably covers a lot of things you already have done but that will be your challenge to overcome with any study visa application..

brij.always

Star Member
Mar 11, 2017
Hello,
I did MBA with finance as a major & HR as a minor from India.Now i am in UAE & planning to go canada on study.Can anybody suggest me some easy course & university (Scared of Accounts now).
Look for Business Managemet Human Resource 2 year PG progra, at Sarnia Lambton college othher college offer this course but as undergraduton or 1 year HRM program PG one st clair college lambtom college humber seneca george brown fanshaw canadore these are good colleges...dont go for GBM or IBM it will reduce the chance of getting visa... i have a same profile like urs...done mba hr in india and now in canada this sept 2017

Oct 8, 2017
Look for Business Managemet Human Resource 2 year PG progra, at Sarnia Lambton college othher college offer this course but as undergraduton or 1 year HRM program PG one st clair college lambtom college humber seneca george brown fanshaw canadore these are good colleges...dont go for GBM or IBM it will reduce the chance of getting visa... i have a same profile like urs...done mba hr in india and now in canada this sept 2017
Congo! Thank u so much.can u share me your watsapp number.

LailaDhammani

Jul 30, 2018
Hi,
which course did you take and which college are you in?
What explanation you gave to the embassy for studying Hr again?

Reactions: smiley2608

smiley2608

Star Member
Jun 4, 2018

can u please tell how to make SOP, what things are to be included in that ,as we have done with MBA so it is neccessay to make an effective and good sop which enable in getting visa easily.

rajanatmiya

Jun 25, 2019
Nowadays, employers also want to know where you did your MBA from, your specialization and the subjects during your curriculum. This is an outcome of numerous poor-quality institutes offering something called an MBA where numerous students just spend two years and a lot of money without really gaining the required knowledge or experience.

To know more please visit this blog - https://www.edupristine.com/blog/best-courses-after-mba

Karlor30

Jul 11, 2020
Hi.
Now I am in the same situation which u have been through three years ago. I have done MBA finance and HR. So now I would like to do 12 months course in Canada. Please give needful things.

Sohaibkq

Star Member
Nov 24, 2018
MBA Finance (2012)

8 years of experience in finance and operations. Now opting for PGD in business analytics. How's the choice? Can't go for masters due to low cgpa.

KanwarSbhupal

Aug 6, 2020
Hi
I did my MBA in HR in 2015 and from that time till date I am working as an Administrative officer so what course options are best suitable for me.. Please guide