+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Could not download form IMM5257E to apply TRV

albert_dec1387

Star Member
May 19, 2013
calvinpham said:
Hi folks,

i am facing with the issue 404 when i try to download IMM5257E form following the link:
ht tp://w ww.cic.gc.ca/english/pdf/kits/forms/IMM5257E.pdf (because i am not authorized to post the link to i space it with some grap)

Do you know the reason why? Or you got the same issue?

This is my first time to apply for TRV.
CIC requires to fill up and upload the form: "Application for Visitor Visa (Temporary Resident Visa) Made Outside of Canada (IMM5257)"
after i clicked on the title above. It show me 404 page.

Thank you so much for your help.

Hi Calvinpham, I encountered the same issue. I fixed it by downloading the latest Adobe Acrobat pdf reader.
Here is the link https://get.adobe.com/reader/

balaam

Jul 4, 2016
visavisavisa said:
Hello Calvinpham & Sisternaima! I still have no luck after trying on 6 different computers. Would there be any chance that you would be kind enough to email me a copy? I'm quite desperate here. My email address is unrealestateproduction@gmail.com

Thank you sooooo much!
Hey can you please send me a copy as well . My flight is really soon so i really need it. Please, please help me.
My email address: jus.peters@online.de

maryraica

Jul 4, 2016
calvinpham said:
a copy sent to ghf_90@hotmail.com and visavisavisa

please check your email
Hello, could you please send me the form? I'm having the same problem with de link (404 error) and no luck with the suggestions got here. Thank you so much!!!!!!!!!!!

My email is maryraica@gmail.com

Altajr

Jul 4, 2016
Hi, could you please send me the IMM5257E form? I'm having the same problem with the link (404 error). I really appreciate it.

My email is altajr@hotmail.com

Thank you very much!

Rashmi52

Jul 4, 2016
Hello I have been desperately trying the same for a week and various computers and browsers. Can you email me the pdf file as well: snilesh@aol.com

Thanks a lot in advance.

cemyildirim

Oct 30, 2016
Hello,

I've been tried to have this form several times from different computers but I couldn't. Guys, can you send me this form? My e-mail address is cemyildirim34@gmail.com

It's passed some time over this topic. I hope somebody help me.

Thanks a lot in advance.