+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Could everyone please let me know how does CIC chcek my work experience

Sep 14, 2011
Hello Everyone,

Could everyone please let me know how does CIC chcek my work experience and know if it is real or not?

My job experience is not real. I paid to the boss and boss paid to the CRA to keep my tax record...

I am worried how they can find it. My boss is my friend, he keeps a file folder to deal with CIC check.

Jack ???

wilson

VIP Member
Oct 11, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi,
You are telling the truth here because your identity is not revealed .
If it is a deal between you and your boss, then always your boss is right :D

lastsamurai

Mar 13, 2011
the most scarried thing is you won't know how they are going to investigate,But for sue,they will. one of my friends was like you. CIC went to one of his "colleague" 's house without informing anyone else.CIC showed the applicant's photo,and one very simple question,have you ever know him? the colleague answered NO. and his case got refused. three years do not allowed him apply any status in Canada . However,mostly he has the life record in CIC. difficlut to apply anything for Canada in whole life. They definitely will check Back Ground for sure. lots of department will involve such as Royal Police ............

ottawaResident

Star Member
Sep 14, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo/Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
9-SEP-2011
AOR Received.
21-OCT-11
IELTS Request
Sent with app
File Transfer...
21-OCT-11
Med's Request
21-OCT-11
Med's Done....
27-OCT-11
Interview........
NO
Passport Req..
7-DEC-2011
VISA ISSUED...
3-JAN-2012
LANDED..........
10-JAN-2012
To each their own.....BUT....

I'm sorry, am I the only who finds this situation a bit odd? I mean here we are working our asses off to get a Canadian education, work for at least a year, pay taxes to support ourselves and our soon to be country, pay into the social welfare system and legally apply...and this guy just scoots along by declaring a fake job experience?!?!?! What is wrong here?

Jeez...I think its these type of people that Canada does not want. I'm sorry. I had to say this. Scammers need to get out of this country! It's because of these type of people that our processing times are delayed and hard-working immigrants get a bad reputation sometimes!

On the other hand, IF, I misunderstood this situation, then do let me know. Otherwise....seriously?!

lastsamurai

Mar 13, 2011
yeah. My lawyer told me that CIC officers they are well-trained ,they are dealing hundreds of cases, you think they do not know which case is fake which is real? It is just like police man, they will have more ability and knowledge to identify suspect from the crime scene.

jes_ON

VIP Member
Jun 22, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
New York
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-May-2010
AOR Received.
13-Aug-2010
File Transfer...
01-Mar-2011
Passport Req..
30-Jun-2011
VISA ISSUED...
12-Jul-2011 (received 25-Jul-2011)
LANDED..........
03-Sep-2011
ottawares, you are not alone. I'll be very happy to read about fake employers going to prison for fraud.

T0RR0

Jan 15, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
It is a shame.

Wish you the best of luck, but as a previous forum-er said, "SERIOUSLY?"

I am all in debt because of the university years in Canada, I work hard to accumulate the experience, pay taxes, contribute to the community, try to blend in like a real Canadian in all aspects possible, and I bet there are so many more people out there walking in my shoes.

Sep 14, 2011
lastsamurai said:
the most scarried thing is you won't know how they are going to investigate,But for sue,they will. one of my friends was like you. CIC went to one of his "colleague" 's house without informing anyone else.CIC showed the applicant's photo,and one very simple question,have you ever know him? the colleague answered NO. and his case got refused. three years do not allowed him apply any status in Canada . However,mostly he has the life record in CIC. difficlut to apply anything for Canada in whole life. They definitely will check Back Ground for sure. lots of department will involve such as Royal Police ............
thank you so much for your reply. I am just worried if they refuse me, then I can use other way to apply PPR. not ban me for couple years.....there are only several employees in that company and they are all my friends...if they got investigated, that is fine...I am just scarried for other ways of checking on me.

If my boss can prove everything on me, how do they know my job was fake...

Sep 14, 2011
ottawaResident said:
To each their own.....BUT....

I'm sorry, am I the only who finds this situation a bit odd? I mean here we are working our asses off to get a Canadian education, work for at least a year, pay taxes to support ourselves and our soon to be country, pay into the social welfare system and legally apply...and this guy just scoots along by declaring a fake job experience?!?!?! What is wrong here?

Jeez...I think its these type of people that Canada does not want. I'm sorry. I had to say this. Scammers need to get out of this country! It's because of these type of people that our processing times are delayed and hard-working immigrants get a bad reputation sometimes!

On the other hand, IF, I misunderstood this situation, then do let me know. Otherwise....seriously?!
I am sorry for pissing you off...I just want to stay here...

Sep 14, 2011
T0RR0 said:
It is a shame.

Wish you the best of luck, but as a previous forum-er said, "SERIOUSLY?"

I am all in debt because of the university years in Canada, I work hard to accumulate the experience, pay taxes, contribute to the community, try to blend in like a real Canadian in all aspects possible, and I bet there are so many more people out there walking in my shoes.
thank you so much!!

Sep 14, 2011
I mean some people's company never got called by CIC and they get PPR anyways...but some people would be getting calls. How do they chose........Do they start checking when I get FN number?? :'(

sanity

Jun 8, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12th July 2011
IELTS Request
Reveal yourself and we will come forward to help you - what say ?
You have one special case so we need to be sure that we arent speaking to a CIC undercover officer :p

Sanity