+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Could Anyone Help About Selecting A Program

Anmol Sohi

Nov 16, 2019
Hello
I Have DONE My 12th In C.B.S.E In 2016 With 67% And After That I Purse My Graduation in Bachelor of Commerce From 2016-2019(2-Backlogs) And score over all 6.30 CGPA and my overall band score is 6.5(speaking-7,listening-7,Reading-6.5,Writing-6) Am confused which program should i go for September 2020 For the time Being I am working With CA(Chartered Accountant) and mean while i was indulged in internship in my degree period nearly 1.5 month....So if anyone have the same profile or know about program related to my previous study help me it will help me out to select my program am i from india

Humpholito24

Sep 20, 2019
I would say, follow your heart. Do what your heart desires. We can't and we are not responsible for your destiny, you are responsible for your own future and destiny.

Dave121

Aug 6, 2019
I assume that you have cleared your backlogs. You can apply for pg diploma programs. Or else you can complete one year of MCom or any other master's from India and then apply for a master's degree there. Since, they require at least 4 years of study to be considered for a master's program.

Anmol Sohi

Nov 16, 2019
I assume that you have cleared your backlogs. You can apply for pg diploma programs. Or else you can complete one year of MCom or any other master's from India and then apply for a master's degree there. Since, they require at least 4 years of study to be considered for a master's program.
yes i have cleared my backlogs.....i was thinking to go for supply chain management as my father have transport business and i can relate in my sop or else go for international business management or global business management IS these programs are relevant to my previous study?

Dave121

Aug 6, 2019
Vet members on this forum would advise you to stay away from courses which have IBM and GBM in their names. Usually, agents suggest such courses to students because they get good amount of commission for each student admitted there. Also, job market after the completion of such courses is bad. SCM is good. Whatever course you choose, you will have to mention in your sop as to why you are selecting it and how it will benefit you in your career.