Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 5, 2014
Doc's Request.
June 5, 2014
Passport Req..
June 6, 2014
lherida_87 said:
I know. :( I was worried that the files I'm uploading were not uploaded right coz of the errors I'm experiencing for weeks. Already tried deleting cookies and history etc, it worked for 1 file you upload then gets another error msg next and I can't replace the previous file I uploaded. I'm got paranoid so to be sure I opted for paper application instead earlier today.
I did experienced that before. I just deleted the previous application and created a new one. However good luck on your visa application journey. You can see my journey on the timeline in my profile. It just took a couple of hours after I submitted the documents for me to get an approval.

tender_heart

Star Member
Jul 19, 2012
vikashdalal said:
Hi tender_heart

You are applying for your parents TRV online, even I am in process of applying the same. I have few below questions if you can help me here, as it confuses me whether should I apply online or by paper

1. If I apply online , how the passports will be stamped for VISA? Does CIC asks for passports to submit in their nearest locations or something else?
2. If I apply online outside Canada, which VISA office the application will go to as different offices have different processing times and I did't saw any option to choose a office manually?

Appreciate if you can help here as you are already gone through this and made your decisions.

thanks,
Vikassh
Hi,

1) Well, when application is processed and approved, they will send you a letter (email) and can be downloadable to send your parents' passports to the nearest embassy via registered courier

2) You don't need to worry about it. Your parents for example if they have been asked for bio-metrics they can go to any Canadian VAC office around the world to submit it!