Dec 26, 2023
India
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
23-12-2023
Hello,
I received a healthacre draw ITA on 26th october and received AOR on 23rd of December 2023.
I have 3 work experiences with primary one for 1 year and job reference letter in prescribed ircc format.

Other two job references of 3 months and 7 months respectively, employers have mentioned noc duties verbatim from noc website with only minor omission or addition of one or two duties.

Please note I am a dentist with ITA under healthcare draw and my job duties match exactly with the noc listed duties hence the employers just copy pasted it on the letter.

Do I stand a rejection? Can I rectify this anyway now? Do I send new letter via webform, will it not make it more suspicious? Do I send a letter of explanation detailing the cause?

Kindly help,
Regards

mandiebraxton

VIP Member
Mar 7, 2011
Rule of the thumb is NOT to copy and paste the duties as this raises red flags.
Your employer should explain in their own words how you meet the lead statement and the main duties for a dentist. Get another defence letter and send via webform.

Reactions: anxiouspotatohead
Dec 26, 2023
India
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
23-12-2023
Rule of the thumb is NOT to copy and paste the duties as this raises red flags.
Your employer should explain in their own words how you meet the lead statement and the main duties for a dentist. Get another defence letter and send via webform.
Wouldn't this be even more suspicious to change the already submitted letter instead of providing a LOE and more proof of employment?

What reason would you suggest I mention if uploading new reference letter?

Thank you very much for your reply. Much appreciated

mandiebraxton

VIP Member
Mar 7, 2011
LOE detailing duties in your own words is what I’m driving at. Something along the line the previous reference which was copy and paste of the NOC duties was done in error. Below are the duties which reflect your role as a dentists. Make sure it’s 75% of the main duties.
You should do this ASAP. I think you should be fine

Reactions: anxiouspotatohead