+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Copy of the forms or the same forms filled in again

didi_didi

Dec 11, 2008
Hey guys,
I received a letter from Sydney, NC saying my application would be recommended for further assessment. I was therefore requested to send a copy of the letter and the a list of forms which are the same forms I filled in and sent initially. So what I am not getting, an I supposed to fill in the same declarations and application forms AGAIN with a new date or I should send the copies I retained? It is written in the instruction guide, I should send copies of the forms originally sent, but this is not what they write here. Anyone got the same letter?
Thanks!

didi_didi

Dec 11, 2008
there are no new forms, all the forms are those I already sent. They do not say I should fill them just in case there has been any change.

jtob

Feb 2, 2009
did you make a copy or photocopied your original application form before signing and mailing it.

if not you'll have to try to fill up a new form exactly as you had in your original form.

wpc71

Dec 17, 2008
It can be a photocopy of the forms or a newly filled one (provided that it is not changed) but be careful, you need to have original signatures on this too, so no copies of the signature!

Topaz

Feb 19, 2009
I have a question. Before sending in the forms to the visa specific office, we have to update any changes on them right?

My family's passports are about to be renewed. I had originally sent my old passport biodata page to NS, Sydney. So I would have to update the forms with the new passport numbers & perhaps write a cover letter highlighting this change?

Is this acceptable?

Pls advise.

Best Wishes, Topaz