+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

COPR update on New tracker

priks1425

Star Member
May 25, 2019
Hello Members,

I just want to check for my spouse's outland application.

We got update in tracker on 18 June that her Eligibility , Background verification completed and we also received Invitation to pre-arrival services letter on same day. However, after that there is no update. I am quite skeptical that she might have missed any mail for PPR as it's been almost a month.

My query is, will I get update of COPR on tracker at the same time when she receives PPR email? or it will be updated on tracker after the passport is submitted to VFS and those formalities gets completed?

armoured

VIP Member
Feb 1, 2015
Ignore the copr on tracker. You don't have it, they've just assigned it a number. It's meaningless until she gets the passport with visa and the hard copy copr.

Reactions: freddieMercury

priks1425

Star Member
May 25, 2019
Ignore the copr on tracker. You don't have it, they've just assigned it a number. It's meaningless until she gets the passport with visa and the hard copy copr.
Thank you for your reply.

It's fine if they only assign any random number... I don't wanna download that COPR from tracker as well. I just want indication that they sent me something for Passport request, just to make sure I didn't miss the PPR email. So if it updated on the tracker at the same time they send the passport request then I can ask my spouse to check spam or anything.

armoured

VIP Member
Feb 1, 2015
Thank you for your reply.

It's fine if they only assign any random number... I don't wanna download that COPR from tracker as well. I just want indication that they sent me something for Passport request, just to make sure I didn't miss the PPR email. So if it updated on the tracker at the same time they send the passport request then I can ask my spouse to check spam or anything.
As far as I can tell copr appearing on the tracker is not connected timewise to the ppr. So you're paying attention to the door on tracker for nothing.

These are not the droids you're looking for.

priks1425

Star Member
May 25, 2019
As far as I can tell copr appearing on the tracker is not connected timewise to the ppr. So you're paying attention to the door on tracker for nothing.

These are not the droids you're looking for.
Oh I see... thank you for valuable advice :) Appreciate your response on my queries.

Reactions: armoured