+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

COPR this week?

Kingdom2018

Star Member
Sep 16, 2020
My application was 'Final: Approved' on 10th Sep. Still no COPR. also in when i login, it still says we are reviewing your eligibility.

IRCC is not able to process applications on time because of covid. Fair. But then what the point of issuing thousands of new ITAs.
Don’t understand them either..they are putting all our lives on hold ...need to attend to a family issue back home cant go because am on implied status...its so sad

shayusuf247

Nov 10, 2019
Don’t understand them either..they are putting all our lives on hold ...need to attend to a family issue back home cant go because am on implied status...its so sad
Exactly. I have few things to take care, but cant with copr. Also met couple of members in this forum whose pr was approved 2-3 months ago, still no copr.

EscoBlades

Champion Member
Jul 22, 2020
Toronto
Category........
CEC
My application was 'Final: Approved' on 10th Sep. Still no COPR. also in when i login, it still says we are reviewing your eligibility.

IRCC is not able to process applications on time because of covid. Fair. But then what the point of issuing thousands of new ITAs.
Because they still have a ministerial mandate to continue the programs regardless. Y’all would get upset if they stopped the draws completely anyway. Can’t have your cake and eat it.

ForUs2020

Jun 22, 2020
Vancouver
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
May 16 2020
Because they still have a ministerial mandate to continue the programs regardless. Y’all would get upset if they stopped the draws completely anyway. Can’t have your cake and eat it.
Right. However it doesn't speak well that one's application is approved 2-3 months back and he's not informed officially with a COPR

EscoBlades

Champion Member
Jul 22, 2020
Toronto
Category........
CEC
Right. However it doesn't speak well that one's application is approved 2-3 months back and he's not informed officially with a COPR
For as long as travel restrictions remain in place (a decision not taken by IRCC btw) during a global pandemic, i’m not sure what you are expecting them to do.

ForUs2020

Jun 22, 2020
Vancouver
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
May 16 2020
For as long as travel restrictions remain in place (a decision not taken by IRCC btw) during a global pandemic, i’m not sure what you are expecting them to do.
Well, I expect that CEC inland currently in Canada should get their COPR's when their application is approved and not having to wait 1-2 months

EscoBlades

Champion Member
Jul 22, 2020
Toronto
Category........
CEC
Well, I expect that CEC inland currently in Canada should get their COPR's when their application is approved and not having to wait 1-2 months
But they are. There are plenty of people in threads on this very forum, who are inland, that have received their COPR in the last few weeks. Use the search function.
IRCC is even testing a new portal for inland applicants to speed up that process. So what’s your issue?

Reactions: nayomee2 and Desean

ForUs2020

Jun 22, 2020
Vancouver
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
May 16 2020
But they are. There are plenty of people in threads on this very forum, who are inland, that have received their COPR in the last few weeks. Use the search function.
IRCC is even testing a new portal for inland applicants to speed up that process. So what’s your issue?
On the same search, there are people- inland CEC that called IRCC and were told their application is approved but they're still waiting for COPR. What is the explanation for that. Only explanation that makes sense is those applicants are outland and so the travel restriction will apply.

Reactions: Jarell

shayusuf247

Nov 10, 2019
agree
On the same search, there are people- inland CEC that called IRCC and were told their application is approved but they're still waiting for COPR. What is the explanation for that. Only explanation that makes sense is those applicants are outland and so the travel restriction will apply.

shayusuf247

Nov 10, 2019
agree
agree

ndogra711

Star Member
May 20, 2020
I am trying to call CIC since last week, But everytime it says unable to transfer the call. Is there anyone else facing the same problem ? How do i Contact them ?

kajnala

Star Member
Oct 16, 2015
i called cic and representative said everything has been approved and they do not need any additional information for application. my timeline shows 100%. any idea when will approval should done for me?

Reactions: Loren27

shayusuf247

Nov 10, 2019
yes, but you can try 2 - 3 times during the course of the day and will get through.

I called couple times, but they give generic reply

Reactions: dgeorge