+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

COPR this week?

Kingdom2018

Star Member
Sep 16, 2020
I don’t really understand which file/applications is ottawa dealing with....no tvr approval, no work permit approval, no COPr from them...so what are they doing

ForUs2020

Jun 22, 2020
Vancouver
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
May 16 2020
I don’t really understand which file/applications is ottawa dealing with....no tvr approval, no work permit approval, no COPr from them...so what are they doing
Maybe all of them have been reassigned to CRA to deal with CERB and so on. Too bad

usmanshk

Aug 28, 2019
Guys I am also very sick and tired of the process. I am May 6 AOR and everything is passed - why do they not issue me the CoPR. Its like the whole world is stuck. Atleast they should issue for inlands.. People's work permits/passports/medical and other expiring is only extending the process which is neither good for them nor for us and alot of inconvenience. I have a job offer and I need to join there as soon as possible.. But can't!!!!!

Pratik91

Nov 6, 2020
Guys I am also very sick and tired of the process. I am May 6 AOR and everything is passed - why do they not issue me the CoPR. Its like the whole world is stuck. Atleast they should issue for inlands.. People's work permits/passports/medical and other expiring is only extending the process which is neither good for them nor for us and alot of inconvenience. I have a job offer and I need to join there as soon as possible.. But can't!!!!!
Bro ....only April may and June guy face this situation....mine Cec 18 may aor no reply yet my buddy CeC early April aor no reply but .... my coworker July AOR got COPR last Friday...

ru88

Star Member
Sep 24, 2020
Bro ....only April may and June guy face this situation....mine Cec 18 may aor no reply yet my buddy CeC early April aor no reply but .... my coworker July AOR got COPR last Friday...
Feb AOR no CoPR...smh...I am very depressed...

Pratik91

Nov 6, 2020
Feb AOR no CoPR...smh...I am very depressed...
Bro relax..... our work might delayed ... but we should not loose courage ..apply for GCMS notes .. call IRCC every week for status update...don’t forget we come this land with nothing but hope, for which we struggle here... keep it high and up... we all are going through it together and we all get out of it as PR