+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

COPR IN ONLINE PR TRACKER

karandeep95

Feb 22, 2022
Good evening

I received summary of COPR on PR Tracker 7 days ago , same day I got decision made on ECAS. is it a good sign? why there is COPR generated before PPR? IN GCKEY to which my representative have access they didn't get update...….about COPR number generated and decision made.

karandeep95

Feb 22, 2022
Thanks, but usually how long it takes to get PPR ? After decision made.
It’s confusing all three tracking applications have different status .
GCKey is still IN PROGRESS
ECAS. Decison made
PR portal tracker :- shows summary of COPR under document status .

Khush3009

Sep 11, 2018
Thanks, but usually how long it takes to get PPR ? After decision made.
It’s confusing all three tracking applications have different status .
GCKey is still IN PROGRESS
ECAS. Decison made
PR portal tracker :- shows summary of COPR under document status .
Hello Karandeep
I am in the similar situation it’s been 10 days since we got decision made on ECAS and COPR number updated on tracker but no Portal invite yet. Can you please tell when did you get PPR or portal invite

randhawa7511

Star Member
Aug 30, 2022
Hello Karandeep
I am in the similar situation it’s been 10 days since we got decision made on ECAS and COPR number updated on tracker but no Portal invite yet. Can you please tell when did you get PPR or portal invite
Any update? you got COPR on 11t OCT? thats nearly a month.. are you inland or outland?

Mayoo4sam

Star Member
Jun 14, 2020
Good evening

I received summary of COPR on PR Tracker 7 days ago , same day I got decision made on ECAS. is it a good sign? why there is COPR generated before PPR? IN GCKEY to which my representative have access they didn't get update...….about COPR number generated and decision made.
It's a good sign but still expect to wait at least 2 month's for ppr

RemiPuppy

Star Member
Feb 25, 2022
Hello Karandeep
Same situation as you - received COPR number October 17th and still no portal invite. I just called the number and all they told me was it's still processing and we just have to wait. Also inland paper

armoured

VIP Member
Feb 1, 2015
Same situation as you - received COPR number October 17th and still no portal invite. I just called the number and all they told me was it's still processing and we just have to wait. Also inland paper
There's argument here about this but: it seems to me that the COPR number is a purely administrative step, and while any sign of progress is nice, it does not seem to mean that the file is complete or approved.

• Sad
Reactions: tonisg18

RemiPuppy

Star Member
Feb 25, 2022
There's argument here about this but: it seems to me that the COPR number is a purely administrative step, and while any sign of progress is nice, it does not seem to mean that the file is complete or approved.
Yeah, pretty much. We can't use the number for anything, so it's really just another step in the whole process

Reactions: armoured