+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

COPR got cancelled. How do I contact IRCC human agent?

Phalos

Champion Member
Jun 19, 2020
You are right... I always see people doing that on this forum.
Unfortunately "You don't get reward for your honesty; but you will be punished for breaking the rules". Let's IRCC do its job and self report unless it is necessary or can jeopardize your application.
unfortunately I was not Phalos when I was applying. I was a Dumbo.

Apr 14, 2021
How was the process? Give us a little bit explanation; so that people who are in the same situation can learn from your experience. Thank you!!!

In short answer, please re-enter Canada and contact IRCC.
In long answer, I won't be revealing the full process, for one reason.

Here's one example. There is one online game. An innocent user ran into a weird bug, reported the bug to the game company.
And the company, instead of fixing the bug, banned the user for abusing their system. (Funny situation, but it's a real-life example that went viral)
Now the banned user has to go through all of these unknown steps to un-ban himself to play the game again.
After getting himself unbanned, I think he should keep his mouth shut about the bug + how he unbanned himself. Because the system isn't fixed, people will start abusing the bug.

Some of the comments on the thread were very encouraging.
They don't blame the poor IRCC system but instead kept blaming me for not hiring a lawyer or consultant in the first place.

Why don't IRCC automate the system? It's 2021 and I have no single idea why they do not have an automated system for
checking the status of applicants. As a Canadian citizen, I'm sick worried that the system is poorly built.
People can abuse it can go around it! They really need to improve the system before people can intentionally abuse it.

You are right... I always see people doing that on this forum.
Unfortunately "You don't get reward for your honesty; but you will be punished for breaking the rules". Let's IRCC do its job and self report unless it is necessary or can jeopardize your application.
Yes, it backfired on me. But I'm not encouraging people to be dishonest and lie. I just want to say IRCC system has to be improved for all of our future.

Last edited: