+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

COPR Document Number is not generated in Tracker while GCKey states Final decision 3 June we will send you a message once a decision has been made

Gurpreet08

Jan 9, 2024
Hi..
On My GC key, it shows as
Latest update:
Final decision - June 3, 2024:Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.
While Tracker has a last update on Background verification complete, it shows all steps are completed. But the COPR document is also not generated till this time. Does it a good sign?
Is there any problem with my application

JadeTiger

Star Member
Jan 10, 2024
Hi!

The same situation, the same date in the gckey and no corp in the tracker.
However, we received a letter for my overseas spouse that application si completed and he can send passport to get the pr.
I'm Inland, did not get anything to start my process. Moreover, tracker is still showing "In progress" for the background check.

I saw in Twitter that there were an outage in the IRCC system on June 3 and 4, so maybe that is why gckey and tracker are not synced... Hope that no issues with our applications! Please let me know if you have any updates.

lindakimehs

Sep 20, 2019
Same.

I got an update last Monday saying that all the assessments have been completed/finished at the Edmonton office.

Latest update:
Final decision - June 3, 2024:Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the
final decision has been made.

How come no decision has been made when all the assessments are done? If we get this kind of latest update, how long do we have to wait for a decision and a portal 1? No Copr number.

cakemrt

Jun 7, 2024
I’m on the same situation. Got everything completed on Apr 18th, then an update on the GCMS portal saying final decision in progress. After that I got my CoPR number on Apr 24th, still waiting for the P1 email. Based on what I could see, these are different teams who do the documentation check and the final decision. My process is lost in between those teams somehow. Tried calling a few times, they just tell me to wait.

lindakimehs

Sep 20, 2019
I received p1 on June 11 and responded in 15 minutes….and still waiting for p2. How long does it usually take for p2 to arrive? I think it varies month to month. Hope it arrives soon.

JadeTiger

Star Member
Jan 10, 2024
I received p1 on June 11 and responded in 15 minutes….and still waiting for p2. How long does it usually take for p2 to arrive? I think it varies month to month. Hope it arrives soon.
Yeah, I see that for some cases it several days, for others several weeks and also saw several cases with couple of months. So it's a waiting game.