+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

COPR Details in Application Status Tracker

karan1819

Sep 3, 2023
i also got rfv email i submitted a passport on 15 september from United arab emirates after one week i received passport after stamping.

vky0123

Star Member
Jun 1, 2023
Hey,

This means that your COPR document has been initiated/created. Nevertheless, your new PR status will only be officially approved and confirmed once they send you an email directing you to your eCOPR available for download in your PR Portal account. Just give it a couple of days, but this is a good sign.

Hope this helps
Hi, after how long you got the ECOPR letter?

Brightkeys

Jan 14, 2020
Paste the following and search your email:

Good news! We are ready to finalize your status as a permanent resident in Canada.

Due to the impacts of COVID-19, and limited capacity for in-person services in our office, IRCChas developed a Permanent Residence (PR) Portal and created an account in your name that you can use to:

Reactions: Canadanac

KaiAT

Star Member
Dec 22, 2022
Category........
PNP
Hello please help me . I am inland applicant. When I called ircc they said my application is approved Ann portal 1 email has been sent on sep7. But till now I haven't received . Please help on what ro try next
Done. Check DM

thielethi

Jan 17, 2023
Hello please help me . I am inland applicant. When I called ircc they said my application is approved Ann portal 1 email has been sent on sep7. But till now I haven't received . Please help on what ro try next
Hi! The same situation here. We got our Copr number on tracker but didn’t receive any email. I called there on September 4th and the guy said that they sent on august 22 but probably they would send again in two weeks. But till now nothing. Any email nor update.
Did you receive your pr
Portal email ?