+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

COPR Details in Application Status Tracker

joacy.fonseca

Jun 26, 2023
Category........
PNP
April 28th: COPR in tracker

May 30th: Called IRCC after a month of nothing, IRCC agent just told us to keep waiting

June 3rd: Forcibly emailed the landing team following direction from a fellow forum member

June 5th: Portal invite, declared presence and uploaded photo, ECOPR still not available.

June 19th: Called IRCC again, agent confirms everything within app is completed, mentioned we should've
received COPR over a month earlier, sends an email marked urgent to Mississauga VO. Was told to call at the end of the week if nothing is received

June 23rd : Called IRCC again as nothing is received, agent confirms again everything is marked as completed, mentioning again that it's strange we don't have our documents yet, as if someone in VO forgot to progress the application after finishing it.

June 26th: No updates, emailed local MP, MP confirms they made an appointment with VO regarding my app for early next week.

June 29th: MP replies, notes that IRCC mentioned "Outstanding balance on the file" (First time this has ever been mentioned). Checking on our receipts and the fees page listed, all payments have been made. Made a call to IRCC requesting a call back does not seem we will get a call back before they close today.

June 30th: Called IRCC, they mentioned the outstanding balance was an 85$ biometrics fee, getting this looked into promptly and will update further. Biometrics was sent out and paid in biometric office a while ago, and this fee was never mentioned prior so not sure. (We had to call 4 times, and they gave no straight answers on the fee, 2 agents said there was nothing owing, one agent mentioned PR fee, and one spent nearly 40 minutes digging and confirmed it was an 80$ balance, however had no insight as to what it was for)

July 7 - Contacted MP again, no letter received for the aforementioned fee yet. MP requests copy of the receipt and confirmed an appointment for following week with IRCC

July 10 - MP Contacted me again, confirmed his contact in IRCC has verified the payment; as well as confirmed that my fiancee is officially approved and there is no work left to be done on the file. No ETA on CoPR or anything was given.

July 12 - IRCC sends us a portal invite requesting all of the information we have already submitted to obtain the portal invite the first time. Replied with the same information as last time, and waiting again.

NEW UPDATE

July 17 - Called IRCC as no response to the email invite has been received. IRCC agent laughed when we said we should've received our CoPR by now, and stated the portal was only created on July 12. We noted that we have had our photo uploaded a month ago, as well as declared our presence. The agent put us on hold for nearly 30 minutes, and said they could not see the aforementioned portal, but advised us to reply to the email again and mention that our portal has been created in hopes they will create a landing for us. Email was sent out regarding this. Called local MP again ,he noted that the process is basically automatic at our step, and to call every 2 - 3 days if nothing is received.
Man, this is a joke! How come Canada wants to receive tons of immigrants in the next few years with this poor service? That's crazy! I hope your process finalizes soon and all this nightmare stays in the past.
Good luck!

TravisM

Star Member
Nov 20, 2022
Man, this is a joke! How come Canada wants to receive tons of immigrants in the next few years with this poor service? That's crazy! I hope your process finalizes soon and all this nightmare stays in the past.
Good luck!
They always complain about the labour shortage, yet they create it o_O

Arigo

Jul 17, 2023
April 28th: COPR in tracker

May 30th: Called IRCC after a month of nothing, IRCC agent just told us to keep waiting

June 3rd: Forcibly emailed the landing team following direction from a fellow forum member

June 5th: Portal invite, declared presence and uploaded photo, ECOPR still not available.

June 19th: Called IRCC again, agent confirms everything within app is completed, mentioned we should've
received COPR over a month earlier, sends an email marked urgent to Mississauga VO. Was told to call at the end of the week if nothing is received

June 23rd : Called IRCC again as nothing is received, agent confirms again everything is marked as completed, mentioning again that it's strange we don't have our documents yet, as if someone in VO forgot to progress the application after finishing it.

June 26th: No updates, emailed local MP, MP confirms they made an appointment with VO regarding my app for early next week.

June 29th: MP replies, notes that IRCC mentioned "Outstanding balance on the file" (First time this has ever been mentioned). Checking on our receipts and the fees page listed, all payments have been made. Made a call to IRCC requesting a call back does not seem we will get a call back before they close today.

June 30th: Called IRCC, they mentioned the outstanding balance was an 85$ biometrics fee, getting this looked into promptly and will update further. Biometrics was sent out and paid in biometric office a while ago, and this fee was never mentioned prior so not sure. (We had to call 4 times, and they gave no straight answers on the fee, 2 agents said there was nothing owing, one agent mentioned PR fee, and one spent nearly 40 minutes digging and confirmed it was an 80$ balance, however had no insight as to what it was for)

July 7 - Contacted MP again, no letter received for the aforementioned fee yet. MP requests copy of the receipt and confirmed an appointment for following week with IRCC

July 10 - MP Contacted me again, confirmed his contact in IRCC has verified the payment; as well as confirmed that my fiancee is officially approved and there is no work left to be done on the file. No ETA on CoPR or anything was given.

July 12 - IRCC sends us a portal invite requesting all of the information we have already submitted to obtain the portal invite the first time. Replied with the same information as last time, and waiting again.

NEW UPDATE

July 17 - Called IRCC as no response to the email invite has been received. IRCC agent laughed when we said we should've received our CoPR by now, and stated the portal was only created on July 12. We noted that we have had our photo uploaded a month ago, as well as declared our presence. The agent put us on hold for nearly 30 minutes, and said they could not see the aforementioned portal, but advised us to reply to the email again and mention that our portal has been created in hopes they will create a landing for us. Email was sent out regarding this. Called local MP again ,he noted that the process is basically automatic at our step, and to call every 2 - 3 days if nothing is received.
Please what email did you send a message to for the landing.

delixo

Star Member
Feb 25, 2019
Vancouver
Category........
CEC
App. Filed.......
April 6, 2023
Doc's Request.
June 13th 2023
AOR Received.
April 6 2023
Med's Done....
May 9th 2023
Your message brought me a real hope!! I replied to portal 1 on 9 July and waiting for portal 2. VO Montreal.
Good luck!
You are getting your PR soon!!!

Reactions: LKD India

delixo

Star Member
Feb 25, 2019
Vancouver
Category........
CEC
App. Filed.......
April 6, 2023
Doc's Request.
June 13th 2023
AOR Received.
April 6 2023
Med's Done....
May 9th 2023
Congrats! 15 days! Finally some portal 2 movement from Montreal VO. This gives hope to those of us in the queue.
It sure could have happened within days instead of 2 weeks. But I'm glad it finally did! Now let's see how fast we get the photos approved lol

Good luck! You're getting it very soon!

Reactions: ExcaliburJo

bsameer1995

Jul 19, 2023
Hi members,

I got CoPR number updated on the application tracker on July 6 2023. I have no email for further steps since then.
My application is NBPNP non-express inland.
Anyone in the same situation?
is there anyway to get the portal email?
I called IRCC 4 times they said they have sent email but I have not received and then they said its upto officer when he/she will send the email again for portal 1.
Is there anyone who was or is in same situation?
Please give me your inputs to get the next steps done and receive the CoPR document.
Let me know if there is something that can be done in this situation.

Thank You

Last edited:

TravisM

Star Member
Nov 20, 2022
Hi members,

I got CoPR number updated on the application tracker on July 6 2023. I have no email for further steps since then.
I called IRCC 4 times they said they have sent email but I have not received and then they said its upto officer when he/she will send the email again for portal 1.
Please give me your inputs to get the next steps done and receive the CoPR document.

Thank You
Contact your local MP, I spoke to 10 agents who told me "everythings done we're not waiting on anything from you, just keep waiting" 1 month later, call local MP, he finds an 80$ fee that the agents couldn't (supposedly because they didn't even look into the file just the tracker) Even after the fee was mentioned, it took 4 more calls to confirm the amount and how to pay it. So the phone line just seems like a 3rd party call center with scripts to get off the phone asap

bsameer1995

Jul 19, 2023
Contact your local MP, I spoke to 10 agents who told me "everythings done we're not waiting on anything from you, just keep waiting" 1 month later, call local MP, he finds an 80$ fee that the agents couldn't (supposedly because they didn't even look into the file just the tracker) Even after the fee was mentioned, it took 4 more calls to confirm the amount and how to pay it. So the phone line just seems like a 3rd party call center with scripts to get off the phone asap
My application seems to be approved thats what I was told by the agents. I have to get the email. They have sent request to the visa officer to resend email.I have paid everything that was required because my biometrics are already updated.

arindam.d

Feb 14, 2018
NOC Code......
Hi members,

Thank You
check this one
https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/all-completed-no-ppr-yet.793150/post-10466853

TravisM

Star Member
Nov 20, 2022
My application seems to be approved thats what I was told by the agents. I have to get the email. They have sent request to the visa officer to resend email.I have paid everything that was required because my biometrics are already updated.
Exactly were I've been for 3 months

Reactions: Championship