+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

COPR Details in Application Status Tracker

Josh_dan

May 10, 2023
On an unrelated note, is anyone else having trouble logging in through gckey today? Not talking about the usual looping bs, now it just keeps timing out and preventing me from logging in after accepting T's and C's.

Tried multiple browsers, clearing cache, etc.

Mickey55555

Star Member
May 27, 2023
Nope I haven't tried that yet but I doubt I would have much success. If it bounced back for Ottawa VO, probably doesn't work for any others. Must be an outbound mailbox only.

But since I'm desperate will probably give it a try at some point anyway haha. And no, I haven't figured out how to send a webform to a particular VO. Does anybody have any advice on this?
I hope the GCMS notes stint that both of us have pulled, works and we get them sooner.

Reactions: Josh_dan

Mickey55555

Star Member
May 27, 2023
On an unrelated note, is anyone else having trouble logging in through gckey today? Not talking about the usual looping bs, now it just keeps timing out and preventing me from logging in after accepting T's and C's.

Tried multiple browsers, clearing cache, etc.
Follow ircc on twitter. They had posted that the gckey service is unavailable 12 am to 5:30 am there.

Josh_dan

May 10, 2023
Follow ircc on twitter. They had posted that the gckey service is unavailable 12 am to 5:30 am there.
Yeah wasn't maintenance done at night? It's 10.30 am in Ontario and I still haven't had a successful login today.
Would hope it's a sign of something but it's most likely not. :rolleyes:

bleach

Star Member
Jun 23, 2023
Nope I haven't tried that yet but I doubt I would have much success. If it bounced back for Ottawa VO, probably doesn't work for any others. Must be an outbound mailbox only.

But since I'm desperate will probably give it a try at some point anyway haha. And no, I haven't figured out how to send a webform to a particular VO. Does anybody have any advice on this?
You cannot send it to a particular VO in Canada. When submitting the webform, it will first ask you whether your case is processing in Canada or outside of Canada. If you choose outside of Canada, you can select a specific office outside of Canada. You may want to try it for Sydney since they are also the central intake office.

Baaghee

Jan 2, 2022
I have been following this thread for some time.

My timeline FSW-O with spouse:
ITA: 29th March, 23
AOR: 28th April, 23
ADR Schedule A with Electronic Signature: 10th May, 23
ADR Schedule A with Original Signature: 25th May, 23
All stages complete: 22nd June, 23
No CoPR number updated on the application tracker yet.

Any ideas about the CoPR number being issued? Usual timeline? Many thanks!

SayeeRaina0503

Star Member
May 15, 2023

Welcome to the Club. :p

crunchyfrappe8

Star Member
Feb 2, 2023
You cannot send it to a particular VO in Canada. When submitting the webform, it will first ask you whether your case is processing in Canada or outside of Canada. If you choose outside of Canada, you can select a specific office outside of Canada. You may want to try it for Sydney since they are also the central intake office.
That's Sydney, Nova Scotia.. the CIO

crunchyfrappe8

Star Member
Feb 2, 2023

CoPR number on tracker doesn't mean anything until RFV/PPR. Check my signature.

bleach

Star Member
Jun 23, 2023
CoPR number on tracker doesn't mean anything until RFV/PPR. Check my signature.
At least you have COPR. Have you tried calling IRCC to see why they haven't sent RFV email yet? I have seen others who called and got notified that the email has already been sent. Also, I remember a thread where someone in the same situation emailed several CEC portal email addresses and got RFV immediately.

crunchyfrappe8

Star Member
Feb 2, 2023
At least you have COPR. Have you tried calling IRCC to see why they haven't sent RFV email yet? I have seen others who called and got notified that the email has already been sent. Also, I remember a thread where someone in the same situation emailed several CEC portal email addresses and got RFV immediately.
Again, it doesn't mean anything. Called at least 7 times since. "Sometimes it takes time", "it looks good", "no email has been sent", "please be patient", "it's still in processing"..

crunchyfrappe8

Star Member
Feb 2, 2023
Which portal email works, btw? If you know..