+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

COPR Cancelled before going into Security Screening?!

johnyjohn123

Sep 25, 2023
I am in the same situation: COPR issued, then canceled two weeks later due to “new information impacting your case.”

It’s now been sent back to review. Any idea what that means and what I should do?
Hi, same thing just now happened with someone known, what is the status of your pr now. What steps have you taken? How much time. Please help

johnyjohn123

Sep 25, 2023
You can refer your query to @legalfalcon in the below mentioned thread on this forum

Thank you >>>>>>>>> Legalfalcon <<<<<<<<<<<
We got our copr and visa stamping in last week of August, planned for travel in mid October but now received message in gckey that copr cancelled , please help, what steps to take please help, so much problem

johnyjohn123

Sep 25, 2023
I am in the same situation: COPR issued, then canceled two weeks later due to “new information impacting your case.”

It’s now been sent back to review. Any idea what that means and what I should do?
We got our copr and visa stamping in last week of August, planned for travel in mid October but now received message in gckey that copr cancelled , please help, what steps to take please help, so much problem