+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

COPR and Visa counterfoil cancelled due to new medicals passed

ketzhen

Dec 20, 2022
Hello, I had medicals valid till February, and at the beginning of November I decided to take new medicals upfront to speed up the process and get a longer visa. After that they issued a ready for visa email and after that I got COPR and visa issued, and they used first medicals for it. Last week they added new medicals to my profile as passed and I received a message from IRCC that my COPR and visa counterfoil are cancelled and that I should wait for a new ready for visa email. Seems like that is because I got new medicals and they have to reissue everything because of it. PNP EE program. Has anyone had the same problem?

Chasechs

Sep 11, 2019
Hello, I had medicals valid till February, and at the beginning of November I decided to take new medicals upfront to speed up the process and get a longer visa. After that they issued a ready for visa email and after that I got COPR and visa issued, and they used first medicals for it. Last week they added new medicals to my profile as passed and I received a message from IRCC that my COPR and visa counterfoil are cancelled and that I should wait for a new ready for visa email. Seems like that is because I got new medicals and they have to reissue everything because of it. PNP EE program. Has anyone had the same problem?
You should have just waited. Now they are going to re-issue you a COPR and visa to match the time on the new medical. See if you can call and have them send the PPR faster.

johnyjohn123

Sep 25, 2023
You should have just waited. Now they are going to re-issue you a COPR and visa to match the time on the new medical. See if you can call and have them send the PPR faster.
After how much time they have issued new copr and visa email. Same problem. How to call them and check