+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

COPR and coronavirus

whyCorona

Champion Member
Mar 17, 2020
@13nitinsharma

Do you see any trend in AL vs PPR issuing by NDVO for expired CoPRs (issued before 18th March) with remeds? Are ALs issued to those who have employment plans/offers and PPRs to those who are spouse or belong to family reunification category?

13nitinsharma

Champion Member
Apr 17, 2012
Canada
@13nitinsharma

Do you see any trend in AL vs PPR issuing by NDVO for expired CoPRs (issued before 18th March) with remeds? Are ALs issued to those who have employment plans/offers and PPRs to those who are spouse or belong to family reunification category?
There is no trend actually, trust me NDVO is next to impossible to understand. The moment we talk about any trend (like last time it was Saturday fortnight basis), they change their mind and surprise everyone.

Reactions: Canaspirant xyz

KD241008

Dec 18, 2020
Hii! We are Express entry FSW applicants - We received our COPRs and visa stamps in Nov’20. The Visa expires the same day as our medicals - 3rd February 2021 and currently travel restrictions are in place till 21st January 2021 Along with our COPRs and visa stamps we received two letters - one mentioning we can’t travel due to travel restrictions and the other stating the visa has been given maximum validity. I mean why? What do we do?
1. Must we really travel between 21st Jan to 3rd February?
2. Do we need an authorization letter?
3. If the COPR and medicals expires what do we do?

We have raised several web forms to guide us but in vain - Guys please please help ! If you guys can also share any related threads here of someone in the similar situation please please do - thanks!

Ann7676

Star Member
Aug 1, 2020
Hii! We are Express entry FSW applicants - We received our COPRs and visa stamps in Nov’20. The Visa expires the same day as our medicals - 3rd February 2021 and currently travel restrictions are in place till 21st January 2021 Along with our COPRs and visa stamps we received two letters - one mentioning we can’t travel due to travel restrictions and the other stating the visa has been given maximum validity. I mean why? What do we do?
1. Must we really travel between 21st Jan to 3rd February?
2. Do we need an authorization letter?
3. If the COPR and medicals expires what do we do?

We have raised several web forms to guide us but in vain - Guys please please help ! If you guys can also share any related threads here of someone in the similar situation please please do - thanks!
We are in the same situation. Just hoping that Canada will change rules. Some people have already landed, but I'm not sure about consequences. Could they punish later or not

KD241008

Dec 18, 2020
We are in the same situation. Just hoping that Canada will change rules. Some people have already landed, but I'm not sure about consequences. Could they punish later or not
Exactly!! It’s insane - hopefully January could give us a better picture // I’m afraid there would be consequences but then these two letters are so contradicting in nature // how could they travel?

Alen george

Jun 16, 2019
Hi
As anyone got below type of reply, cic and agent who i spoke to said london visa office is processing my expired copr request but now london visa sends me the below reply. Im not sure what is happening

Dear Client,

Please note that your webform enquiry has been forwarded to an office in Canada to be processed centrally. IRCC will endeavour to review your application as soon as possible.

While we continue to serve our clients, service disruptions and restrictions due to COVID-19 will have an impact on processing times and we are therefore not able to provide a timeframe for the completion of any assessments at this time.

whyCorona

Champion Member
Mar 17, 2020
Exactly!! It’s insane - hopefully January could give us a better picture // I’m afraid there would be consequences but then these two letters are so contradicting in nature // how could they travel?
If you travel out of exemption list then you are at the mercy of immigration officials. Imagine if they have bad mood that day when you land!

Canaspirant xyz

Aug 21, 2018
It's raining PPR today from NDVO.

Congratulations guys! What a great day to celebrate today. :)
Could you please ans this query.Its important.Are only those Indian applicants getting ppr whose vo was NDVO?Any applicant from SYDNEY vo or Ottawa vo have got ppr till date or only AL?My vo is Sydney.Is there any possibility to get ppr or I wud be issued AL by Sydney?Thanks