+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Convert SX-1 visa to student visa

May 9, 2019
hi,
I am rohit kumar. I have finished graduation from India and intensive English language program from Carleton University Ottawa (Canada). I have 6 months entry in Canada by this visa. I want further study like Master in my field. So, you are requested please tell how can I get study permit.
Regards
Rohit Kumar

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
You cannot "convert" a visitor visa to a study permit. You have to apply for a study permit separately just like anyone else would.

Reactions: gupt07ash

selvakk

Champion Member
Nov 28, 2018
hi,
I am rohit kumar. I have finished graduation from India and intensive English language program from Carleton University Ottawa (Canada). I have 6 months entry in Canada by this visa. I want further study like Master in my field. So, you are requested please tell how can I get study permit.
Regards
Rohit Kumar
You need to apply for a study permit. If your English program was part of a conditional offer, then you need to get an unconditional Offer letter and apply for the study permit.

As long as you have applied for the study permit, you can stay in Canada till a decision had been made.

May 9, 2019
Hi,
I am rohit kumar. I have sx-1 visa and Today, I have spent 180 days in canada. I have applied for further study in Canada college Montreal and I have got offer letter and apply CAQ. You are requested please tell I am legal or elligal from tomorrow.

KetSen

Oct 25, 2019
hi,
Regards
Rohit Kumar
Brother I have the Same case as you ... Did you get what you desired for ?