+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Contacting NYC consulate

SA.abroad

May 2, 2013
I need to know urgently when I will be getting my passport back from the consulate after submitting for visa finalizing. Does anyone have a umber or e-mail address that actually works?

Buleg

Mar 4, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CEM
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-07-2013
Nomination.....
30-05-2013 LOA dated 10-05-2013
AOR Received.
16-10-2013 thru email
IELTS Request
Already submitted
File Transfer...
11-09-13
Med's Request
21-11-13
Med's Done....
27-11-13 results submitted//add'l med req 01-13-2014 submitted 1-30-14
Interview........
Ecas "in process 2-18-2014"
Passport Req..
08-04-2014 (Apr. 27, '14 ecas changed to decision made)
LANDED..........
22-03-2014 entered as TFW under YNP/May,22,'14 Landed as Immigrant
SA.abroad said:
I need to know urgently when I will be getting my passport back from the consulate after submitting for visa finalizing. Does anyone have a umber or e-mail address that actually works?
Hi,

You can send Case Specific Enquiry thru this link: https://dmp-portal.cic.gc.ca/cicemail/intro-eng.aspx?mission=new%20york . Probably you'll get reply 3-5days or since you get an email from them about your passport submission you can reply through their email and state your situation. Good luck :)

Anpas

Apr 2, 2014
Hi I my passport was received on the 18th of March and now my CIC portal says approved and case closed. Does that mean they have mailed my passport? I did not send a return envelop but I set up a return through fedex today. I have to fly to Vancouver on the 9th any chance my passport arriving on time? Please any advice would be great.

stillwaiting2

Jul 28, 2014
Buleg said:
Hi,

You can send Case Specific Enquiry thru this link:. Probably you'll get reply 3-5days or since you get an email from them about your passport submission you can reply through their email and state your situation. Good luck :)
I can't get that link to actually work. I tried to put in an enquiry and got:

Server Error in '/enquiries-renseignements' Application.

The specified string is not in the form required for an e-mail address.

Description: An unhandled exception occurred during the execution of the current web request. Please review the stack trace for more information about the error and where it originated in the code.

Exception Details: System.FormatException: The specified string is not in the form required for an e-mail address.

Source Error:

An unhandled exception was generated during the execution of the current web request. Information regarding the origin and location of the exception can be identified using the exception stack trace below.

Stack Trace:

[FormatException: The specified string is not in the form required for an e-mail address.]
System.Net.Mime.MailBnfHelper.ReadMailAddress(String data, Int32& offset, String& displayName) +1328
System.Net.Mail.MailAddress.ParseValue(String address) +245
System.Net.Mail.MailAddress..ctor(String address, String displayName, Encoding displayNameEncoding) +87
System.Net.Mail.MailAddress..ctor(String address) +8
CaseEnquiryInternational.case_cas_eng.SendEmail() in C:\VisualStudio2005\Projects\CaseEnquiryInternational\case-cas-eng.aspx.vb:109
CaseEnquiryInternational.case_cas_eng.btnSubmit_Click(Object sender, EventArgs e) in C:\VisualStudio2005\Projects\CaseEnquiryInternational\case-cas-eng.aspx.vb:244
System.Web.UI.WebControls.Button.OnClick(EventArgs e) +105
System.Web.UI.WebControls.Button.RaisePostBackEvent(String eventArgument) +107
System.Web.UI.WebControls.Button.System.Web.UI.IPostBackEventHandler.RaisePostBackEvent(String eventArgument) +7
System.Web.UI.Page.RaisePostBackEvent(IPostBackEventHandler sourceControl, String eventArgument) +11
System.Web.UI.Page.RaisePostBackEvent(NameValueCollection postData) +33
System.Web.UI.Page.ProcessRequestMain(Boolean includeStagesBeforeAsyncPoint, Boolean includeStagesAfterAsyncPoint) +5102

Version Information: Microsoft .NET Framework Version:2.0.50727.42; ASP.NET Version:2.0.50727.42