+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Contact in Manila

RichardDugan

Jul 22, 2009
I need to urgently call the CIC office in Manila to talk to somone about cancelling a sponsorship. Does anyone know how to contact them directly by phone....

This woman has a Visa to Canada and I need to cancel my sponsorship before she leaves to come here.

RichardDugan

Jul 22, 2009
My wife has a visa already to come to canada, issued on July 23 this year......its stamped on her passport ...My problem is I dont want her to come here as my responsibility...

How can I stop her to come to canada...Does anyone have experience this case..?Is it possible to cancel her Visa..How do I inform the Immigratiom Manila thru phone...They dont have a phone number that you can talk to in person live..

Please I am runnning out of time...She is very eager to come her and divorce me ASAP... She had a bad ulterior motives since.

sorry tp tell you this.. Please advice ...

kessa

Star Member
Nov 10, 2008
I am sorry to hear this but if you read again the sponsorship undertaking and once you signed it that means she is your responsibility already. I was told that by the immigration officer when she interviewed my husband last week.Immigration won't entertain phone calls for this as she was stamped already.

I don't know your story but sometimes it is hard to prove bad motives because of culture differences and long distance relationship. Communication is still the key of everything. Take care and I know you can find answer right in facing the problem.

RichardDugan

Jul 22, 2009
kessa, i really thankful for your answering my post... I really need more advice what to do..I rather live by myself that having that woman in my life.

anybody can give me more advices.....

Going to MP is it a good idea to do?.. Do u think they can help me right away...

Please help....more advices...

wilson

VIP Member
Oct 11, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi,
Canadian embassy has already stamped the visa on her passport and handed over to her. Then, how they could recall her passport based on your telephonic request. She will not respond to it. Even though you call the embassy, the call will be attened at the enquiry desk only and may not transfer to the Immigration Officer. The airport authority also cannot stop her travel as she has a valid visa. So,I suggest it is better you solve the problem amicably once she land in Canada.

johnlee9210

May 13, 2009
You don't have much choice. I think she'll be in Canada soon. If you cannot save your marriage, then cooperate with the divorce. I don't even now if you could do it here even you got married outside Canada. Be reminded that there are laws in Canada that God forbid anything happens to you, your wife gets everything. Take care of yourself first.

RichardDugan

Jul 22, 2009
Thank you all guys for your responsed my topic.( I really Appreciate so much ) And I talked to MP on my province, but they are trying to help me...but this time... I have an idea to come to Phil. and visit her and live with her until her visa expired ..is it possible ? Once the Visa is expired is it possible there is no renewal or re apply ? ..I do not know about this... She have a Seminar this coming August 01 , then after that she will not go back to her province anymore.. so probably she will be in Canada by Sept. 03 . Is it possible to the Immigration in Vancouver stop her to entry to Canada,,, Eventhough the Mississuaga cancel her Visa?

Please need more information about this... I dont want her to Landed here in Canada by using on my name ....

Sorry to post this...I really need help for now.

PMM

VIP Member
Jun 30, 2005
Hi

RichardDugan said:
Thank you all guys for your responsed my topic.( I really Appreciate so much ) And I talked to MP on my province, but they are trying to help me...but this time... I have an idea to come to Phil. and visit her and live with her until her visa expired ..is it possible ? Once the Visa is expired is it possible there is no renewal or re apply ? ..I do not know about this... She have a Seminar this coming August 01 , then after that she will not go back to her province anymore.. so probably she will be in Canada by Sept. 03 . Is it possible to the Immigration in Vancouver stop her to entry to Canada,,, Eventhough the Mississuaga cancel her Visa?

Please need more information about this... I dont want her to Landed here in Canada by using on my name ....

Sorry to post this...I really need help for now.
1. Ignore most of the other posts. As long as she has not "landed" you can cancel the sponsorship.
2. You should have sent a fax to both Manila and Mississauga, the no. are on their web sites. Probably best to courier a copy of the letter to Manila as well.
3. The Federal court has ruled that an application can be canceled at any time before "landing"

PMM

Dan2012

Jan 28, 2012
PMM said:
Hi

1. Ignore most of the other posts. As long as she has not "landed" you can cancel the sponsorship.
2. You should have sent a fax to both Manila and Mississauga, the no. are on their web sites. Probably best to courier a copy of the letter to Manila as well.
3. The Federal court has ruled that an application can be canceled at any time before "landing"

PMM
Hi PMM,

Do you know for sure that you can cancel the VISA before the spouse lands in Canada, where can I read up on this topic ?

Dan

visita44

Jun 3, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Mar 4, 2011
Med's Done....
Jan 27, 2011
Interview........
Mar 13, 2012
LANDED..........
Mar 13, 2012
Was the said visa of your wife the Premanent Resident Visa or just a Temporary Visitor Visa?...