+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Consultants or On Your Own?

SoonToCanada

Dec 21, 2010
One of my friend in chennai had gone through with YAXIS. He had lost his chances of applying because Yaxis missed to file his case in time and was cancelled. He even repents today for going thru them, but he lost his money. So i dont buy this.

I would personally feel that going thru consultant is does not save any thing for you, except that they will act only as mediator for even emailing CHC, and add a time log of 1 week of extra on everything. I have seen, some of them are not even able to be counselling the members which this forum could.

This is totally my experience and opinion, pls take your own call.

clint.marc said:
lol.... Hey r u another competitor or what ... We like fair competition :) for the last 11 years people have tried everything in the book to disrepute us .. but anyways keep trying....With 15 offices in India, 1 in the UK and US and with thousands of happy clients I have come across several competitors trying all they can to spoil our name but sadly once clients speak to other consultants they know we are the best.. The best way is for people who are going to apply to speak to ten other consultants get all the information and then come to us and find out if we are the best or not in terms of counseling .. We dont charge to give advice.

SoonToCanada

Dec 21, 2010
QORAX , i am confused on this. Is this your saying as the signature is different ?

qorax said:
Dear All,

For cases who have initial hiccups & haven't yet applied ! What's going to happen later ? This is exactly the reason why we MUST TAKE A CONSULTANT...

I obviously understand that hiring a consultant is NOT REALLY IMPORTANT. It is always a personal choice. Anyone can go the DIY way. But like Mark & many others suggest, DO WE HAVE THE TIME, PATIENCE & THE CONSTANT TINKLE ON OUR BRAIN WHETHER EVRYTHING WAS OK?

And if we r presently cought between these 2 thoughts...
1. Should I spent that extra money on a consultant?
2. Can I save that amount & take-it on myself?

...I'll recommend one to hire a consultant, as my personal opinion suggests that he/she will NOT be able to take this STRESS himself/herself. Now, don't get me wrong. I say that 'coz I'm like that too.

Let me try to tackle WHY 'I NEED' A CONSULTANT:
-Ppl like me, don't have the time to spend on organizing all relavent things, info, papers, supporting docs etc. for such basic jobs.
-We have business to run, larger issues to handle, need quality family time, which is generally lost under the quest of bread & butter.
-We can safely manage that additional consultant's dough.
-We can pay the consultant's fees & relax to our other tasks. He'll do all the needful.
-That's why consultants r there in every field. In my business, I'm a consultant too.
-Consultant's fees r NOT HEAVY. Imagie the time u have at ur hand thereafter, the lesser headache, lower heartburn thinking what to do next, whether my docs were submitted correctly, whether the file will be returned etc.
-Compared to that headache, a cosultant's fees becomes NIL. they are invaluable, priceless.
-Forget the deliberation, A consultant is a MUST in today's high profile business environment. Not just for the PR case.
-Morover, the US$ 3,500-4,000/- u pay to the consultant, shall actually be much lower than what u would pay otherwise for the medical bills that u'll be subjected to with all the stress involved along the process, if something comes up.

Finally, I will always take a consultant's opinion for such big decisions. U don't mess with Canadaian PR for such a small sum, do u? Off course, there r scores of ppl like me. Today many applicants hire a consultant. We don't go working blindly on IMPORTANT DECISIONS, moreso when it's a LIFE & DEATH MATTER. And there is no shame in that.

Thanks & deep regards,

Capt. Sutanu Dutta

____www_.blackcatsecure.com

Ps: For ppl who think consultants r bull ! I bet all of us r yet surfing the net, checking on this very forum, networking and trying to find a Manpower Consultant to get us a job in Canada. There r lots of us who r doing it right now, there r lots of us who will definitely do so post landing... and we thought we can do away with consultants !!!

Grasshopper

Star Member
Nov 1, 2010
Brampton, ON
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
pooja82 said:
hi sanjeev
u r right
which consultants u r using
i'm also think of employing one
thanks
Pooja
Hi,

No need of a consultant at all.

It's very simple and straight forward and all information is available on their site.

I was also planning to hire one initially. But they are dumb, I knew more than they know. So they are here just to make money.

Today, I am happy that I din't hire one. I got my AOR.

Regards,
Grasshopper

omm

Champion Member
Aug 27, 2009
USA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
if you guys are free, have enough time to write/fill forms, communication with CHC etc then apply your own and dont hired consultant, but my personal suggesion is if you dont spend enought time even you dont understand some portion of FSW PR application or you think that you dont get time in future to communicate with CHC (if required) then hired a good CIC authorized consultant. (Frankly speaking : I know complete process of FSW PR application, forms fill etc but I hired consultant becasue I dont spare enough time on process, even I cant send documents on time to CHC or CIO, because I have lots of work load).

OMM

pooja82

Oct 10, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-11-2009
Doc's Request.
05-02-2010
AOR Received.
27-04-2010
IELTS Request
Submitted
File Transfer...
In Process
Med's Request
22-06-2012 (received 2nd July 2012)
Med's Done....
10-07-2012 (received by CHC London 16th July 2012)
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
31st Oct 2012
VISA ISSUED...
10th Dec 2012
LANDED..........
Sometime in March, April :-)
hi all
i'm plesently surprised to see this thread running, again
for ur info..............i'm am with a consultant
i agree with reasons given by Qorax, sometime back
all d best to you
happy new year
pooja

coolguy2010

VIP Member
Jun 28, 2010
UAE
Category........
Visa Office......
London to Paris
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-05-2010
Doc's Request.
23-10-2010
Nomination.....
09-06-2011
AOR Received.
09-06-2011
IELTS Request
6 Band
File Transfer...
01-03-2013
Med's Request
01-03-2013
Med's Done....
30-03-2013
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
20-05-2013
VISA ISSUED...
29-05-2013
LANDED..........
06-08-2013
SoonToCanada said:
QORAX , i am confused on this. Is this your saying as the signature is different ?

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Quote from: qorax on 28-11-2009, 21:12:59

Dear All,

For cases who have initial hiccups & haven't yet applied ! What's going to happen later ? This is exactly the reason why we MUST TAKE A CONSULTANT...

I obviously understand that hiring a consultant is NOT REALLY IMPORTANT. It is always a personal choice. Anyone can go the DIY way. But like Mark & many others suggest, DO WE HAVE THE TIME, PATIENCE & THE CONSTANT TINKLE ON OUR BRAIN WHETHER EVRYTHING WAS OK?

And if we r presently cought between these 2 thoughts...
1. Should I spent that extra money on a consultant?
2. Can I save that amount & take-it on myself?

...I'll recommend one to hire a consultant, as my personal opinion suggests that he/she will NOT be able to take this STRESS himself/herself. Now, don't get me wrong. I say that 'coz I'm like that too.

Let me try to tackle WHY 'I NEED' A CONSULTANT:
-Ppl like me, don't have the time to spend on organizing all relavent things, info, papers, supporting docs etc. for such basic jobs.
-We have business to run, larger issues to handle, need quality family time, which is generally lost under the quest of bread & butter.
-We can safely manage that additional consultant's dough.
-We can pay the consultant's fees & relax to our other tasks. He'll do all the needful.
-That's why consultants r there in every field. In my business, I'm a consultant too.
-Consultant's fees r NOT HEAVY. Imagie the time u have at ur hand thereafter, the lesser headache, lower heartburn thinking what to do next, whether my docs were submitted correctly, whether the file will be returned etc.
-Compared to that headache, a cosultant's fees becomes NIL. they are invaluable, priceless.
-Forget the deliberation, A consultant is a MUST in today's high profile business environment. Not just for the PR case.
-Morover, the US$ 3,500-4,000/- u pay to the consultant, shall actually be much lower than what u would pay otherwise for the medical bills that u'll be subjected to with all the stress involved along the process, if something comes up.

Finally, I will always take a consultant's opinion for such big decisions. U don't mess with Canadaian PR for such a small sum, do u? Off course, there r scores of ppl like me. Today many applicants hire a consultant. We don't go working blindly on IMPORTANT DECISIONS, moreso when it's a LIFE & DEATH MATTER. And there is no shame in that.

Thanks & deep regards,

Capt. Sutanu Dutta
____www_.blackcatsecure.com

Ps: For ppl who think consultants r bull ! I bet all of us r yet surfing the net, checking on this very forum, networking and trying to find a Manpower Consultant to get us a job in Canada. There r lots of us who r doing it right now, there r lots of us who will definitely do so post landing... and we thought we can do away with consultants !!!
I don't believe whether really qorax has written this or somebody has used his id to create a mess.

Regards
Cool

coolguy2010

VIP Member
Jun 28, 2010
UAE
Category........
Visa Office......
London to Paris
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-05-2010
Doc's Request.
23-10-2010
Nomination.....
09-06-2011
AOR Received.
09-06-2011
IELTS Request
6 Band
File Transfer...
01-03-2013
Med's Request
01-03-2013
Med's Done....
30-03-2013
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
20-05-2013
VISA ISSUED...
29-05-2013
LANDED..........
06-08-2013
SoonToCanada said:
One of my friend in chennai had gone through with YAXIS. He had lost his chances of applying because Yaxis missed to file his case in time and was cancelled. He even repents today for going thru them, but he lost his money. So i dont buy this.

I would personally feel that going thru consultant is does not save any thing for you, except that they will act only as mediator for even emailing CHC, and add a time log of 1 week of extra on everything. I have seen, some of them are not even able to be counselling the members which this forum could.

This is totally my experience and opinion, pls take your own call.
We really can't depend upon consultants who really don't bother unless money is given to them. Even after paying money we have to run behind them.

From the above case, you can see the consultant had missed the chance of filing the application.

I myself has file the application and got the first AOR without any consultant.

Regards
Cool

pooja82

Oct 10, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-11-2009
Doc's Request.
05-02-2010
AOR Received.
27-04-2010
IELTS Request
Submitted
File Transfer...
In Process
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
31st Oct 2012
VISA ISSUED...
10th Dec 2012
LANDED..........
guys
it is qorax...........
Capt Dutta
pooja

pooja82

Oct 10, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-11-2009
Doc's Request.
05-02-2010
AOR Received.
27-04-2010
IELTS Request
Submitted
File Transfer...
In Process
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
31st Oct 2012
VISA ISSUED...
10th Dec 2012
LANDED..........
hi guys
if we need to cancel the agent, what needs to be done
so that we can deal with CHC direct
regards

explorer101

Champion Member
Jan 30, 2010
CANADA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
brett said:
Well said. I wish more and more people thought the way you do and understand the importance of hiring a consultant. This forum encourages you not to. How hypocritical, considering this forum is run by one. This forum shuns people who offer good advice. Just watch how many negative comments I get for this reply, though this is none of their business that I am replying to you only.
Dont call yourself to be a consultant. You are a disgrace, a cheater, a fraud, an imposter etc etc. Members of this forum understand well your motive to post here, you are luring people to get into your trap. Do you say that you had given good advice to anyone here, let any member say that he gained from your advice. Before you, I thought shamelessness had a limit, now I know it has no limit by seeing your activity. Go away, leave us without your so called good advice. It is our business to protect members from your trap of cheating them. I wonder how can one be so idiot at the age of 60?

explorer101

Champion Member
Jan 30, 2010
CANADA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
brett said:
[size=10pt]Explorer101 or Stalker101 ?[/size] You need to go back to school or get your eyes tested. Where did you see the words that I am calling myself a consultant ????????????
Your words of wisdom ( limited only ) :-

For all those offering free advice in this forum (Qorax and Co.) Beware !!!!!!

All those offering advice on Immigration here can be prosecuted by the Crooked Consultants Act. In June, the Conservative government launched the latest attempt at regulation, with the introduction of Bill C-35 into the House of Commons, also known as the Cracking Down on Crooked Consultants Act. The humour couched in the name of the act may suggest to some that this attempt at regulation is disingenuous at worst and self-deprecating at best.
If enacted, the act will provide that no person shall knowingly represent or advise a person for consideration — or offer to do so — in connection with [an immigration proceeding] unless the person is a member in good standing of a law society (i.e., a lawyer), or a member of a body designated by the government.

There are a few points to pull out of that sentence. The prohibition does not require that the person actually provide any advice. Even offering to do so is not allowed. (We'll call that the crime of “attempted consulting.”)

So all those guys adding stars to your profile here by freely offering advice.....Watch Out !!! The stick is coming soon. Its not easy to try and put genuine practitioners out of business by providing alternatives. They have worked hard and aquired the knowledge and experience to practice. You cannot tell people not to hire consultants so easily !!!!!

God Bless you all

Sure. w w w. arrivalcanada . com At least I am working to earn...and not like some loser who has all the time in the world to fill this forum !!!!

You know more? Here are 5 questions. Answer me !!
What is the success rate of PRRA (if u ever heard of it) ?
How can one sponsor a brother who is 24 ?
What is TRP and when is it granted ?
What is the success rate of AEO's in Canada now ?
When is Rebuttal evidence exercised in an appeal ??

My friend, cut paste is easy. Try going to school and passing an exam....lol. Just taking Tums for digestion dosen't make you a Doctor , I knew you guys know crap. Free advice? There is no free lunch in this World Hire a consultant and get a life people.

Karlshammar

Champion Member
Sep 3, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Pooja,

Simply use the regular representative form from http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/pdf/kits/forms/IMM5476E.PDF , but check the box that says you are "cancelling the appointment of a represenative."

pooja82 said:
hi guys
if we need to cancel the agent, what needs to be done
so that we can deal with CHC direct
regards

pooja82

Oct 10, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-11-2009
Doc's Request.
05-02-2010
AOR Received.
27-04-2010
IELTS Request
Submitted
File Transfer...
In Process
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
31st Oct 2012
VISA ISSUED...
10th Dec 2012
LANDED..........
Karlshammar said:
Pooja,

Simply use the regular representative form from http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/pdf/kits/forms/IMM5476E.PDF , but check the box that says you are "cancelling the appointment of a represenative."
hi karl

maybe thats what i'll do
thanks
pooja

coolguy2010

VIP Member
Jun 28, 2010
UAE
Category........
Visa Office......
London to Paris
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-05-2010
Doc's Request.
23-10-2010
Nomination.....
09-06-2011
AOR Received.
09-06-2011
IELTS Request
6 Band
File Transfer...
01-03-2013
Med's Request
01-03-2013
Med's Done....
30-03-2013
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
20-05-2013
VISA ISSUED...
29-05-2013
LANDED..........
06-08-2013
explorer101 said:
Dont call yourself to be a consultant. You are a disgrace, a cheater, a fraud, an imposter etc etc. Members of this forum understand well your motive to post here, you are luring people to get into your trap. Do you say that you had given good advice to anyone here, let any member say that he gained from your advice. Before you, I thought shamelessness had a limit, now I know it has no limit by seeing your activity. Go away, leave us without your so called good advice. It is our business to protect members from your trap of cheating them. I wonder how can one be so idiot at the age of 60?
Hi Explorer101,

Yeh Sardar (brett) bada hi besharam hai. This idiot is really sick and at this age also he is going crazy.

God bless him....

Regards
Cool

pooja82

Oct 10, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-11-2009
Doc's Request.
05-02-2010
AOR Received.
27-04-2010
IELTS Request
Submitted
File Transfer...
In Process
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
31st Oct 2012
VISA ISSUED...
10th Dec 2012
LANDED..........
hi guys
my ecas changed to IN PROCESS
how long for the medicals
cheers