+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Confussion in WES assessment.

vijaynaidu83

Aug 29, 2017
Hi Friends,

I have started my WES process last 2 month back - i have done online registration on WES website created my account then make payment for assessment fees and my WES reference was created, then i have collected transcript from my college and went to university for verification process of my Transcript & degree certificate.

after completion of verification i got both the documents (Degree certificate & Transcript) in different sealed envelop, i have courier the same to WES Canada and after 15 days i have check the status of my assessment,
The response was degree certificate was accepted but my Transcript was not accepted - (Reason was) The document received was not issued by the institution responsible for conduction the examinations.

Then again i have went to university request them to verified my transcript again - and this time i have sent the verified copy of transcript through university.

Now here is the confusion, The Document status Showing.

(1) Degree certificate(final or Provisional), Bachelor of Commerce,2005.
Accepted

(2)Statement of Marks (College Issued and Attested),Bachelor of Commerce,2005.
Accepted.

(3)Statement of Marks (University Issued and Attested),Bachelor of Commerce,2005.
Not Received.

as per my knowledge i have to send only 2 documents (1) Degree Certificate & (2) Transcript. , now i have send the transcript second time but i got above response.

Kindly guide what should i do.

mapleleaf987

Jun 29, 2017
Would have been helpful if u stated which university. Anyways try this - take black white xerox copies of your ty marksheets (both semesters) to the university. Ask them to attest it to send to Wes Canada. Most univ are aware of this process. They will put this attested documents in a sealed stamped envelope. Send this to Wes