Yes
Passport Req..
UpFront
VISA ISSUED...
8-11-2016
LANDED..........
soon
hello,

i am writing this forum regarding the Right/Wrong Program..

I am student of final year bachelors Degree,its a 3-year degree program .I have researched on lot of canadaian Universites/colleges but,i dont know where to apply after 3-year degree because every master's degree program requires 4-year degree to get admission in it.

Currently,i am pursuing Bsc-Medical (Zoology,Botany,chemistry) with Life sciences. As we know that in india one can get admission in masters with 3-year degree program.

Question-1, Can i get admission in masters in canada with 3-year degree program?

Question-2, If i get admission in Simple Diploma or Advance Diploma program then,it is relavent to 3-year degree or not ?

Question-3, Anyone can suggest the relavent course to my previous studies?

Question-4 - Can i contact to canadian embassy regarding this issue or not ?

Thankyou,very much for reading this forum,

mead

VIP Member
May 4, 2012
Visa Office......
delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-11-2012
Doc's Request.
28-11-2012
IELTS Request
n/a
Med's Request
n/a
Med's Done....
n/a
VISA ISSUED...
6-12-2012
Question-1, Can i get admission in masters in canada with 3-year degree program?
Well answer is no but I may be wrong u will have to research this by asking the university u may get lucky.

Question-2, If i get admission in Simple Diploma or Advance Diploma program then,it is relavent to 3-year degree or not ?
I would recommend Post graduate diploma

they wont tell where u can apply whats the point its ur decision not theirs.

GTO911

Nov 15, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC - Chandigarh
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-10-2015
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
16-10-2015
Med's Done....
28-05-2015
VISA ISSUED...
Very Soon
LANDED..........
Soon

Maybe, confirm with University

You should only go for PG diploma, otherwise high rejection risk

No

hardeep bal

May 5, 2014
punjab india
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
File Transfer...
27-10-2016
Med's Request
UpFront
Med's Done....
Yes
Passport Req..
UpFront
VISA ISSUED...
8-11-2016
LANDED..........
soon
mead said:
Well answer is no but I may be wrong u will have to research this by asking the university u may get lucky.

I would recommend Post graduate diploma

they wont tell where u can apply whats the point its ur decision not theirs.
Hello mead..and GTO911 thankyou for your reply...

As I said I cant find any postgraduate diploma with relavent to my 3-year degree program

In case I don't find it then what should I do??
Where should I apply then...
Certificate courses are mostly 1 or 1 and half year... I really cant find any 2 year postgraduate diploma related to Bsc medical (botany zoology and chemistry)

Thanks'

Anyone???

hardeep bal

May 5, 2014
punjab india
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
File Transfer...
27-10-2016
Med's Request
UpFront
Med's Done....
Yes
Passport Req..
UpFront
VISA ISSUED...
8-11-2016
LANDED..........
soon
hardeep bal said:
Hello mead..and GTO911 thankyou for your reply...

As I said I cant find any postgraduate diploma with relavent to my 3-year degree program

In case I don't find it then what should I do??
Where should I apply then...
Certificate courses are mostly 1 or 1 and half year... I really cant find any 2 year postgraduate diploma related to Bsc medical (botany zoology and chemistry)

Thanks'

Anyone???
Anyone ??

Jasmine51

Star Member
Dec 17, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Chandigarh
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-11-2015
IELTS Request
04-09-2014
Med's Done....
15-05-2015
VISA ISSUED...
27-11-2015
hardeep bal said:
Anyone ??
Hello dear,

To clear your bewilderment i wud say, universities generally donot accept 3 yrs bachelors but in certain circumstatnces they may accept but with some conditions.

Like, one of my frnds want to get admsn for masters but has 3 yrs bachelors and for him i contacted concordia univ..the concerned person told me that

"one can certainly apply but its very rare that they accept 3 yrs bachelors but if a student's academics are quite strong then they may consider the applicant, however, one has to take certain undergraduate courses alongwith graduate courses"

So the gist is, its very hard to get admsn for masters but its not impossible.
So you shud talk to the univs that u r intersted in and get some guidance.

P.S. One more condition for acceptance of 3 yrs bachelors is undergraduate degree from college or univ having NAAC grading A.

GTO911

Nov 15, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC - Chandigarh
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-10-2015
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
16-10-2015
Med's Done....
28-05-2015
VISA ISSUED...
Very Soon
LANDED..........
Soon
I did 3 year diploma in IT, then 3 year degree in IT (LEET). Was accepted at Concordia for Masters

mead

VIP Member
May 4, 2012
Visa Office......
delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-11-2012
Doc's Request.
28-11-2012
IELTS Request
n/a
Med's Request
n/a
Med's Done....
n/a
VISA ISSUED...
6-12-2012
GTO911 said:
I did 3 year diploma in IT, then 3 year degree in IT (LEET). Was accepted at Concordia for Masters
yes as u meet the 4 year requirement. If someone does a 3 year degree then 1 year diploma they would qualify for masters in most of the universities.

hardeep bal

May 5, 2014
punjab india
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
File Transfer...
27-10-2016
Med's Request
UpFront
Med's Done....
Yes
Passport Req..
UpFront
VISA ISSUED...
8-11-2016
LANDED..........
soon
Jasmine51 said:
Hello dear,

To clear your bewilderment i wud say, universities generally donot accept 3 yrs bachelors but in certain circumstatnces they may accept but with some conditions.

Like, one of my frnds want to get admsn for masters but has 3 yrs bachelors and for him i contacted concordia univ..the concerned person told me that

"one can certainly apply but its very rare that they accept 3 yrs bachelors but if a student's academics are quite strong then they may consider the applicant, however, one has to take certain undergraduate courses alongwith graduate courses"

So the gist is, its very hard to get admsn for masters but its not impossible.
So you shud talk to the univs that u r intersted in and get some guidance.

P.S. One more condition for acceptance of 3 yrs bachelors is undergraduate degree from college or univ having NAAC grading A.
Hello jasmine thank you. For your reply..

if I get admission in one year certificate course,which is quite relevant to my program then it is possible to exchange it with 2 year postgraduate diploma,after reaching in Canada?

Jasmine51

Star Member
Dec 17, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Chandigarh
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-11-2015
IELTS Request
04-09-2014
Med's Done....
15-05-2015
VISA ISSUED...
27-11-2015
GTO911 said:
Dear for masters' any univ requires 16 years of previous education and u certainly exceed that, so u were eligible for the masters but if someone has not done any diploma( or degree) along with 3 yrs bachelors then it becomes bit difficult to get admsn.

Jasmine51

Star Member
Dec 17, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Chandigarh
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-11-2015
IELTS Request
04-09-2014
Med's Done....
15-05-2015
VISA ISSUED...
27-11-2015
hardeep bal said:
Hello jasmine thank you. For your reply..

if I get admission in one year certificate course,which is quite relevant to my program then it is possible to exchange it with 2 year postgraduate diploma,after reaching in Canada?
I think u can certainly do so, as embassy has no issue in changing the course until it is of the same level as u chose while applying for visa( i am not expert regarding this issue just read some threads of senior members like mead, tiger and some others).

Also one of my frnds changed her course this summer intake only, but she faced some problems. She was not aware of some basic things that is why she faced difficulties.
U shud apply for both offer letters from India only and apply visa for certificate course( as you say it wud b relevant with ur previous study) and then after reaching Canada change the course by showing ur new offer letter for the same intake otherwise ur one intake wud b wasted( as my frnd wasted for not being aware of these things).

Gud luck.