+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Confusion regarding Documents for E-APR Under CEC Stream from Canada

Shawnmendes01

Apr 29, 2020
Hello All,

I recently got ITA two weeks back when the score went down to 455. I am applying under CEC from Canada and i am on pgwp. But in the application I have some doubt for the documents requested by CIC. The sections which are clear are Passport, Medical Form, Degree and Digital Photo.

But the sections I am having confusion is Canadian work experience:

1) My job letter from company which is an established one I worked for 1 year states my latest salary of 2019 on it. My 1 year work experience is divided in 2 years 2018 and 2019. My salary got increased in 2019 and in 2018 it was less.

Would that create any issue as my old salary is not mentioned on job letter and I have already left the job so a new letter would not be possible,

For everyone's clarity I have attached my T4 and NOA with my job letter for both years that are 2018 and 2019.

2) For my 1 year foreign work experience I got 13 points. And I worked for 2 different companies for that 1 year.

Company 1: I worked for this company in my home country for 8 months. I have Experience Letter, Job duties letter, Appointment letter and i have attached 4 pay stubs and I had soft copy of ID card too so i attached that also.

But In my job duties letter there is no date on the letter is that okay ?

AND

Company 2: I worked for this company for 7 months . I have Experience letter, Appointment Letter, Job responsibilities letter and all the pay stubs as well as bank statements if needed. The issue is my job responsibilities letter was not given during my whole tenure and on my last day i was issued the job duties letter when I asked. So in rush they gave job letter without changing the format like which is issued on the first day and everything mentioned is in future tense and the issued date signed is my last day in company.

I never had a chance to go through it until now when i need it and now i am not sure would it be valid.? The job was 100% legit and even if they want to give call to the company its fine. My question is would that cause any issue in my application?

I am open to any kind of responses and suggestions. Please put your input as I am in great confusion.

Thanking you guys in advance

Wolfpmd3

Champion Member
Apr 26, 2015
Canada
NOC Code......
Hello All,

I recently got ITA two weeks back when the score went down to 455. I am applying under CEC from Canada and i am on pgwp. But in the application I have some doubt for the documents requested by CIC. The sections which are clear are Passport, Medical Form, Degree and Digital Photo.

But the sections I am having confusion is Canadian work experience:

1) My job letter from company which is an established one I worked for 1 year states my latest salary of 2019 on it. My 1 year work experience is divided in 2 years 2018 and 2019. My salary got increased in 2019 and in 2018 it was less.

Would that create any issue as my old salary is not mentioned on job letter and I have already left the job so a new letter would not be possible,

For everyone's clarity I have attached my T4 and NOA with my job letter for both years that are 2018 and 2019.

2) For my 1 year foreign work experience I got 13 points. And I worked for 2 different companies for that 1 year.

Company 1: I worked for this company in my home country for 8 months. I have Experience Letter, Job duties letter, Appointment letter and i have attached 4 pay stubs and I had soft copy of ID card too so i attached that also.

But In my job duties letter there is no date on the letter is that okay ?

AND

Company 2: I worked for this company for 7 months . I have Experience letter, Appointment Letter, Job responsibilities letter and all the pay stubs as well as bank statements if needed. The issue is my job responsibilities letter was not given during my whole tenure and on my last day i was issued the job duties letter when I asked. So in rush they gave job letter without changing the format like which is issued on the first day and everything mentioned is in future tense and the issued date signed is my last day in company.

I never had a chance to go through it until now when i need it and now i am not sure would it be valid.? The job was 100% legit and even if they want to give call to the company its fine. My question is would that cause any issue in my application?

I am open to any kind of responses and suggestions. Please put your input as I am in great confusion.

Thanking you guys in advance
1) What is the question for this point?
2)There is no date for when the letter was issued or when you worked?
3)Letter of experience have a set of requirements as follows (source IRCC):

"The following documents are mandatory for each work experience declared:
  • a reference or experience letter from the employer, which
    • should be an official document printed on company letterhead (must include the applicant’s name, the company’s contact information [address, telephone number and email address], and the name, title and signature of the immediate supervisor or personnel officer at the company),
    • should indicate all positions held while employed at the company and must include the following details: job title, duties and responsibilities, job status (if current job), dates worked for the company, number of work hours per week and annual salary plus benefits;"

Shawnmendes01

Apr 29, 2020
Thanks for the reply. My concern is that on of my foreign work experience ..

I have a experience letter back of my home country and I have a job duties letter .but the job duties letter was issued on my last of working ..so is it valid ?

And my salary on job letter with Canadian employer has new salary on it . So is it okay ?

Please help