+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Confusion about WES documents for Canada FSW immigration

Oct 28, 2014
Dear friends,

Hope you all are doing good.

I'm planning to apply for Canada FSW immigration. So I'm applying for WES educational evaluation. I had done Masters Degree. Now I have confusion in sending the documents.

1) Do I need to send my Masters degree, Bachelors degree and my 10+2 , 10th class transcripts to the WES

OR

2) Do I need to send only my Masters degree, Bachelors degree transcripts.

If I need not send my 10+2 , 10 th class transcripts then I think I need not mention(add) them in the WES online application, right ?

I request you to kindly resolve my confusion. I would be thankful to you.

Regards,
Raju

jhutti

Aug 13, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
No 2. Option. Ie. Get transcripts send via university for masters and bachlers degree while u send directly ur degree certificate of masters and bachlours

E01985337

Sep 21, 2014
raju.kumar.8182 said:
Dear friends,

Hope you all are doing good.

I'm planning to apply for Canada FSW immigration. So I'm applying for WES educational evaluation. I had done Masters Degree. Now I have confusion in sending the documents.

1) Do I need to send my Masters degree, Bachelors degree and my 10+2 , 10th class transcripts to the WES

OR

2) Do I need to send only my Masters degree, Bachelors degree transcripts.

If I need not send my 10+2 , 10 th class transcripts then I think I need not mention(add) them in the WES online application, right ?

I request you to kindly resolve my confusion. I would be thankful to you.

Regards,
Raju

are u applying from india. call me I'll tell u want to do.

kk_1980

Sep 20, 2014
Dear friends,

Me too want to apply for WES. I have my college mark sheets attested in a sealed cover with university seal.

While applying i have following doubts. please clear...

1. In the "Your Education tab", should I mention only the bachelors degree, name of univ etc or should i add secondary education details as well?
2. Once I get the "order confirmation", what is the next process? Should I just send the transcripts received from the university with the order confirmation details to the mentioned address or should I need to send the school mark sheets as well?

Your advice would be very helpful. Thanks