+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Confusion about timing of medical exam

parikan

Aug 11, 2015
Hi, I searched through the forum but I am still confused

I received my ITA for express entry for the FSW stream and in the section to upload documents I see "Proof of Medical Exam (required)"

I thought the visa office was requesting the medicals after the AOR?

Any help would be greatly appreciated because my application is due in a couple days and I may not be able to do the exam before the deadline

hitesh_bonsai

Aug 24, 2015
Pls share the contents of your Required Documents to upload

Hi parikan. Can u pls just tell me what list of documents have you been asked to Upload ? pls just share it here or on my email hitesh_bonsai@yahoo.co.in
Thanks.

CanadaPR_EE

Jun 25, 2015
Hi Friends,

I have undergone medicals today after receiving ITA on 21 Aug. The clinic mentioned that it will take 2 weeks for them to upload the test results to CIC. In this case, can I submit my application with next 2-3 days as I have the e-medication confirmation or should I wait for 2 weeks .

What should be the correct timing to submit the documents?

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
CanadaPR_EE said:
Hi Friends,

I have undergone medicals today after receiving ITA on 21 Aug. The clinic mentioned that it will take 2 weeks for them to upload the test results to CIC. In this case, can I submit my application with next 2-3 days as I have the e-medication confirmation or should I wait for 2 weeks .

What should be the correct timing to submit the documents?
You can submit whenever you are ready to submit your profile. You don't have a dependency on the clinic's uploading of results.