+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Confusion about NOC code - Mortgage Processing Officer

MRK

Feb 18, 2017
Hello,

I'm trying to find right NOC code since 5 months.
My job title is Mortgage Processing Officer this job title related to NOC code 6235 but the job responsibilities does not match to my job.

I was sent an email to HRSDC two times with my employment letter with job responsibilities and my concern. Unfortunately, they did not provide me the NOC code.

It would be really kind of you if you could help me figuring out my NOC code. I was struggling from a long time to figure out my NOC code to apply for my permanent residence in Canada.

My role is a mortgage processing officer. The role enlisted in the NOC 2011 codes shows it as a front office role while I hold a back office role. I couldn't match my role to any job titles listed on NOC such as mortgage processing officer, administrative officer etc.

It would be my sincere request to you if you could spare some time and advise me the NOC code.

MRK

Feb 18, 2017
Below, I pasted job description matter that was sent to HRSDC;
Please find below the details of the Mortgage Processing Officer job description:
· The Mortgage Processing Officer is accountable for servicing, reviewing and processing activities related to the mortgage residential portfolio. Complete a variety of post-advance transactions and changes to client information. Review applications, decisions, and cancellations; verify data, process appropriate adjustments on internal systems and prepare required letters, documents and correspondence as required. Ensure productivity standards and high quality of work output are achieved and Service Level Agreements are met or exceeded by following well-defined procedures and guidelines and escalating issues as appropriate.·Process mortgage related transactions, such as mortgage liquidation, adjustments to insurance premiums, changes to client information and mortgage payments as requir(e.g. change to name/address, banking information, payment frequency, payment amount, assumptions, title transfers, discharge statements) according to policies

MRK

Feb 18, 2017
My Job responsibilities;
·Update knowledge about new mortgage products, procedures and organizational changes in order to respond to client requests
·Prioritize and organize workload based on risk/severity and documents required to ensure deadlines are met according to policies and procedures
·Assist in training new incumbents and/or temporary staff on procedures and guidelines to ensure transfer of knowledge and consistency in process
·Identify and recommend changes to existing processes and procedures to improve client satisfaction

Pashy24

Star Member
Sep 23, 2018
My Job responsibilities;
·Update knowledge about new mortgage products, procedures and organizational changes in order to respond to client requests
·Prioritize and organize workload based on risk/severity and documents required to ensure deadlines are met according to policies and procedures
·Assist in training new incumbents and/or temporary staff on procedures and guidelines to ensure transfer of knowledge and consistency in process
·Identify and recommend changes to existing processes and procedures to improve client satisfaction
Hi MRK, a friend of mine is in the same situation as yours. His job responsibilities quite match to the ones who have mentioned. Which NOC did you finally apply with? Please throw some light as to how you decided on the NOC! Appreciate your help.

Keval777

Dec 1, 2020
Hello everyone,

Did anyone get any good answer to this question??? If so please reply as I am in a same situation right now.