+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Confusing situation Please help!!

bee1

Jul 31, 2012
Do I need to submit the employer reference for the job which is not going to make any difference in total experience required?

I am on a post grad work permit. Last year I worked in a skilled category job noc b (Job 1) . I worked for a period of two months. After that I worked for another skilled category noc b job for a period of one year (job 2).
My first job employer doesn't give reference letters. I can't even ask him to give me letter for a bank or something as I am not working there. I've tried everything and he is not going to make a reference letter.
My second job experience is enough for 1 year full time work experience. If I don't show reference for first job then what consequences can be even though second job is enough for experience? Thoughts please.

I am planning to write a letter myself explaining the situation. The letter goes something like this -

To Whom it May concern:
I couldn't get a employment letter from xyz company. I worked there from - to -. My position was abc. I have attached copy of t4 and noa.

Sincerely,
xxxxx

What else should I include in this letter? Please guys give your insights about this situation. Your advice is much appreciated.

ujbaby

Champion Member
May 21, 2011
toronto,on
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-O
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14/08/2012. Sydney received on 17/08/12
AOR Received.
september 8th 2012
IELTS Request
sent with application
Med's Request
Aug-07-2013
Med's Done....
Aug-22-2013, dependents 28-08-13
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
september 6th 2013, cic received on sept 10th, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
05/09/2013
LANDED..........
November 2nd, 2013
bee1 said:
Do I need to submit the employer reference for the job which is not going to make any difference in total experience required?

I am on a post grad work permit. Last year I worked in a skilled category job noc b (Job 1) . I worked for a period of two months. After that I worked for another skilled category noc b job for a period of one year (job 2).
My first job employer doesn't give reference letters. I can't even ask him to give me letter for a bank or something as I am not working there. I've tried everything and he is not going to make a reference letter.
My second job experience is enough for 1 year full time work experience. If I don't show reference for first job then what consequences can be even though second job is enough for experience? Thoughts please.

I am planning to write a letter myself explaining the situation. The letter goes something like this -

To Whom it May concern:
I couldn't get a employment letter from xyz company. I worked there from - to -. My position was abc. I have attached copy of t4 and noa.

Sincerely,
xxxxx

What else should I include in this letter? Please guys give your insights about this situation. Your advice is much appreciated.
also include in the letter that the xyz company is not counted toward ur experience. be more specific about the reason why u couldn't get the reference letter from them and mention that u attached t4, paystubs, ROE, NOA.. include ur job duties as well

seventeen5552

Jul 27, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CCP-O
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan 30, 2013
i think also inform what you have done your best to get the letter would be good too.

bahadur30

Mar 29, 2012
India
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa - CPP
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-01-2013
AOR Received.
14-02-2013
File Transfer...
DID UPFRONT MEDICAL
Med's Request
22-06-2013
Med's Done....
22-06-2013
Interview........
Waived Off
Passport Req..
08-11-2013
VISA ISSUED...
13-12-2013
LANDED..........
18-12-2013
I am also in the similar boat and my lawyer said that VO will automatically include last 1 year of experience and if he sees the employment letter ...it should be good.

bee1

Jul 31, 2012
Thanks for the feedback guys. It helped me a lot. I will write a detailed letter explaining the situation and attaching all the supporting documents I have. Moreover, I left the job in the second month and the probation period was of 3 months. The company didn't give me record of employment letter maybe I left while I was in probationary period. Also, I didn't save my pay stub coz I didn't know back then that I might need them one day so I don't have pay stub. Only proof I have of t4 and noa.

ujbaby

Champion Member
May 21, 2011
toronto,on
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-O
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14/08/2012. Sydney received on 17/08/12
AOR Received.
september 8th 2012
IELTS Request
sent with application
Med's Request
Aug-07-2013
Med's Done....
Aug-22-2013, dependents 28-08-13
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
september 6th 2013, cic received on sept 10th, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
05/09/2013
LANDED..........
November 2nd, 2013
bee1 said:
Thanks for the feedback guys. It helped me a lot. I will write a detailed letter explaining the situation and attaching all the supporting documents I have. Moreover, I left the job in the second month and the probation period was of 3 months. The company didn't give me record of employment letter maybe I left while I was in probationary period. Also, I didn't save my pay stub coz I didn't know back then that I might need them one day so I don't have pay stub. Only proof I have of t4 and noa.
u will be good since ur not counting ur experience on that job