+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

confused

harsheen

Feb 6, 2013
hi, i had completed my b.com with 45 % of marks from punjabi university ,patiala and i had scored 6.5 bands in ielts with not less then 6 in any module....i want to apply post graduation diploma in management in alberta province...is there any chance for my visa sucess

aman singh

Oct 26, 2012
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-03-2011
Med's Done....
20-03-2011
Interview........
N/A
VISA ISSUED...
24-03-2011
LANDED..........
28-04-2011
You can give a try , But i'm little worried about your graduations result as normally they require something more than 50% .

Good Luck

aman singh

Oct 26, 2012
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-03-2011
Med's Done....
20-03-2011
Interview........
N/A
VISA ISSUED...
24-03-2011
LANDED..........
28-04-2011
Nobody can do anything about your marks, ::)
So leave it , And make you profile strong in other prospects.
1.Go for a course relating to your previous studies.
2.Show a good loan amount.
3. Show strong ties to home country. [ very important ]

But first , try to get a offer letter from your desired college.
I think you will face a great problem in getting offer letter.
So add your Ielts result with application for offer letter.

Good Luck

aman singh

Oct 26, 2012
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-03-2011
Med's Done....
20-03-2011
Interview........
N/A
VISA ISSUED...
24-03-2011
LANDED..........
28-04-2011
@Harsheen

If you're going for 2 year PG diploma,
Then take a loan of around 10.70 lacs + pay at least one semester fees.

For strong ties, show some property on your name .
Write a letter stating that you have strong relation with parents. So you need to come back to take care of them or to help them in their business.
If you worked somewhere , then show some documentation of employer and take a letter of re-appointment from employer , stating that you will join the job in home country after completion of your studies.

Good Luck

am84pm

Oct 25, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
As it's been stated by others, you have very low results and that is a big problem for you. In my idea you have few solutions which are:
  • Pass GRE and GMATH with a very good results. This is very very important in my idea to show VO that you have changed and you will study in the future.
  • Do some related courses in your country and again pass with a great result.
  • The other vital step is the money matter. You or your sponsor need(s) to have a good bank account statement for six month.
  • Tuition fees better to pay year instead of one semester! You need to prove VO that you are there for studies not for other stuff.
Good luck.

harsheen

Feb 6, 2013
sir i wil pay a full one year fee and show another 6-7 lakhs loan ....and will select course related to my studies ..is dat be enough

aman singh

Oct 26, 2012
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-03-2011
Med's Done....
20-03-2011
Interview........
N/A
VISA ISSUED...
24-03-2011
LANDED..........
28-04-2011
It will be great, if you can make it 10 Lacs.

Good Luck

tiger007

Champion Member
harsheen said:
hi, i had completed my b.com with 45 % of marks from punjabi university ,patiala and i had scored 6.5 bands in ielts with not less then 6 in any module....i want to apply post graduation diploma in management in alberta province...is there any chance for my visa sucess
Hi,

There is NO PG level programme in business in any of the colleges of Alberta.
PG certificate in business courses (usually 30-36 credits/year) are available ONLY in Ontario based colleges, which are specifically catered to international students. The only other PG level business course, I'm aware of is offered in Red River College, Manitoba province...which a PG Diploma(of 60 credits and co-op) in IB-International Business. Apart from these, Onario based college- Lambton college has started their PG certificate business courses in their satellite campus in Lloydminister- AB/Sk.

The low marks in B.Com (below 50%) will be your BIGGEST hurdle to get visa.

Best of Luck.

**All opinions expressed are purely personal, and pieces of information mentioned are to the best of my knowledge... You should consult other sources too.

enfield

Champion Member
Aug 2, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi,

harsheen said:

1. With 45 percent marks, visa chances are slim to none.

Tedd

Star Member
Sep 20, 2012
enfield said:
Hi,

1. With 45 percent marks, visa chances are slim to none.

I have similar situation and that too with a gap of 10 years.....So any alternative for me??

eagle89

Dec 19, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
@ tiger and enfield..

guys i have reverse of him....54 in BBA and 58 in marketing which was my specialization subject and nearly 1 year experience in marketing and sales field as a business owner and my proposed program is postbaccu. diploma in marketing.no study gap or nothing.

And one more thing the university in which i studied is damn chingus in giving marks that even topper had only 62 marks...how would i go in this matter?my attendance in the class was 70%...can i give attendance sheet from my college to the embassy to justify that i was attending classes regularly to preventing embassy people to think that i was bunking classes etc.?

as per your experience what do you think? do you think eagle's wings will be cut down?...guys please do reply as per your experience on this matter.

Yash612

Feb 1, 2013
Hy... I have 72.46% in 10th ,,, 12th 57.00% and I am an engineer in I.T.. I am from gujarat... I got 6.7 CGPA in bachelors (10 backlogs and all cleared...!!!)
I want to apply in PG Diploma in September 2013 intake...
I have one problem that I have 6 bands in IELTS as they demand 6.5 for PG Course...
But I am not able to give IELTS again..
so please suggest me some colleges who give admission on basis of 6 bands or any I.T related courses...
please reply ASAP...