+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Confused .....USA vs CANADA

Anvesh_p

Star Member
Mar 23, 2013
I'm bit confused after hearing US was better than Canada in terms of jobs and education ....i have argued him about canadian standard of education(upto my knowledge after seeing canadavisa.com)..but he is stating that jobs were not there in canada ..thats why many people were migrating from canada to US...i have already applied for canadian universities and he is forcing me to come to US...PLZ GIVE ME A Detailed comparision b/w US and canada regarding electrical engg jobs

sujani

Aug 6, 2011
wht u said is correct!! Jobs in Canada depends!! But getting visa for Canada is easy than US...U always have oppurtunity to apply for US from canada if u want to shift ur studies...or anything but entry to canada has more chances than US...Again it depends in ur luck if u get visa to US in ur first attempt... All the best..

dipta

Champion Member
Feb 8, 2013
Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Onlline 09-04-2013
File Transfer...
09-04-2013
Med's Request
21-04-2013
Med's Done....
22-04-2013
Passport Req..
07-05-2013
VISA ISSUED...
16-05-2013
LANDED..........
24-08-2013
Job totally depends on your own ability . If you are qualified(have their degree and work experience) in then you can FIND YOUR WAY IN usa AND ALSO Canada.

rasel

Apr 23, 2011
Canada.
Visa Office......
VFS Singapore
App. Filed.......
20-05-2013
IELTS Request
7 (L: 7.5, R, W: 6.5, S: 7)
File Transfer...
27-05-2013
Med's Request
11-06-2013
Med's Done....
12-06-2013
Passport Req..
13-06-2013
VISA ISSUED...
23-07-2013
LANDED..........
30-08-2013
I don't know, where u find those information where u make doubt about educational standard of Canada. UBC, uToronto, uOttowa, uWaterloo etc. r world top rank universities of Canada. All of the Canadian University is closely monitored by their government. But if u wanna admit into a college then I can't assure u anything.

Anvesh_p

Star Member
Mar 23, 2013
rasel said:
I don't know, where u find those information where u make doubt about educational standard of Canada. UBC, uToronto, uOttowa, uWaterloo etc. r world top rank universities of Canada. All of the Canadian University is closely monitored by their government. But if u wanna admit into a college then I can't assure u anything.
i m not having any doubt regarding education system in canada..it was top class..i have argued with my friend that the education system was fantastic

Amit Rastogi

Star Member
Mar 6, 2013
lol dude why are u deciding things just by arguing... Make ur mind where ever u wana go. Just by saying doesnt means that u will be in USA or CANADA. First plan ur study and make ur mind comfortable for which way to go. It all depends on luck and ur hard work. Yes jobs prospectus are better in USA but CANADA will provide u long term secure life so u decide which way.

By the way I am an Experience candidate I have been to Canada last year came back and attempted for
USA visa for 6th time, got it and now flying USA.
So getting US visa is that tough, Its ur luck and ur hardwork all the way.
Best of luck.

mac2009

Jun 7, 2013
Anvesh_p said:
I'm bit confused after hearing US was better than Canada in terms of jobs and education ....i have argued him about canadian standard of education(upto my knowledge after seeing canadavisa.com)..but he is stating that jobs were not there in canada ..thats why many people were migrating from canada to US...i have already applied for canadian universities and he is forcing me to come to US...PLZ GIVE ME A Detailed comparision b/w US and canada regarding electrical engg jobs
Mann if u have US passport or green card,US is far better in terms of professional jobs,But if u dont have,canada is better.
It depends what u wanna in ur life.Good job or easy immigration or friendly host country.If u really wanna put hard work,go for US.
If u wan good job prospects,secure welfare system and easy way,go for Germany.If u wan only easy immigration,go for Canada.

mead

VIP Member
May 4, 2012
Visa Office......
delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-11-2012
Doc's Request.
28-11-2012
IELTS Request
n/a
Med's Request
n/a
Med's Done....
n/a
VISA ISSUED...
6-12-2012
Anvesh_p said:
i m not having any doubt regarding education system in canada..it was top class..i have argued with my friend that the education system was fantastic
US is far batter in terms of jobs, day to day expenses, part time jobs etc........however getting US visa is far more difficult than canada.....even though they say economy is tough in US.....US has far more jobs than canada at least in engineering field