+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Confused in few questions of application after ITA- Please help

Silvi6

Jan 17, 2015
Canada
NOC Code......
Asivad Anac said:
Schedule your Medicals preferably as close as possible to post ITA submission. Your IELTS needs to be valid on the date of post ITA submission.
Thanks Asivad..

Do I have to upload my old passport too ? Old passport was cancelled after I got married and got my name & address changed on it. Its not valid as of now and doesn't have any stampings/markings. New passport has mentioning of Old passport number.

Silvi

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Silvi6 said:
Thanks Asivad..

Do I have to upload my old passport too ? Old passport was cancelled after I got married and got my name & address changed on it. Its not valid as of now and doesn't have any stampings/markings. New passport has mentioning of Old passport number.

Silvi
I don't think that is necessary.

Silvi6

Jan 17, 2015
Canada
NOC Code......
Thanks Asivad. I just got all documents in place and found that One of my bank has not mentioned the contact details in POF letter. Will that be an issue ?

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Silvi6 said:
Thanks Asivad. I just got all documents in place and found that One of my bank has not mentioned the contact details in POF letter. Will that be an issue ?
If it is a known multinational entity, won't be an issue. Else, get it include.

SBSNAGAR

Nov 11, 2014
Hi Asivad,

I saw your recent posts and i am very impressed by your knowledge. I have few questions for you, please help.
1. I have got ITA under PNP (Express Entry) but there is no option to upload PNP nomination letter. In my initial profile i said no to PNP because there was no nomination at that time but i have changed my post ITA profile but still doesn't show any option to upload it. Should i upload it with LOE or no?

2. Education history- I did bachelors from my home country with no ECA so i provided my education details and said no to ECA. Also i did one post graduate certificate from Canada so i claimed points for it (Just 2 yrs of post secondary instead of 2 or more degrees because i don't have ECA for my bachelors)- Is it okay if i upload my canadain certificate, transcripts and back home degree and transcripts (without ECA)?

3. My wife also doesn't have ECA but i mentioned her education so is it okay if i upload her secondaty school certificate?

se7en

Apr 20, 2011
SBSNAGAR said:
Hi Asivad,

I saw your recent posts and i am very impressed by your knowledge. I have few questions for you, please help.
1. I have got ITA under PNP (Express Entry) but there is no option to upload PNP nomination letter. In my initial profile i said no to PNP because there was no nomination at that time but i have changed my post ITA profile but still doesn't show any option to upload it. Should i upload it with LOE or no?

2. Education history- I did bachelors from my home country with no ECA so i provided my education details and said no to ECA. Also i did one post graduate certificate from Canada so i claimed points for it (Just 2 yrs of post secondary instead of 2 or more degrees because i don't have ECA for my bachelors)- Is it okay if i upload my canadain certificate, transcripts and back home degree and transcripts (without ECA)?

3. My wife also doesn't have ECA but i mentioned her education so is it okay if i upload her secondaty school certificate?
I have exactly the same question as question 1.
In my pre-ITA EE form I said no to the question " Do you have Provincial/Territorial nomination?" but now the circumstances have changed and I have PNP for which I received messaged through mycic account when my province approved my application and they indicated my nomination approval to CIC. Now, should I say Yes to the same question in post-ITA EE and should I be uploading the pdf PNP letter that I have in mycic account or province should provide me a separate document or certificate?
Any thoughts?

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
se7en said:
I have exactly the same question as question 1.
In my pre-ITA EE form I said no to the question " Do you have Provincial/Territorial nomination?" but now the circumstances have changed and I have PNP for which I received messaged through mycic account when my province approved my application and they indicated my nomination approval to CIC. Now, should I say Yes to the same question in post-ITA EE and should I be uploading the pdf PNP letter that I have in mycic account or province should provide me a separate document or certificate?
Any thoughts?
Did you get those 600 additional points?

se7en

Apr 20, 2011
Asivad Anac said:
Did you get those 600 additional points?
Yes I did.
Actually I filed PNP application to my province a few weeks before and on Thursday this week I got a greeting message in mycic account saying that your province has indicated to CIC that they would like to nominate you so do you accept this nomination or decline which of-course I did accept. And then I got another message with pdf document in mycic account saying that you have accepted provincial nomination and you will be allotted 600 points and blah blah blah. So my points that day bumped up from 387 to 987.
I am not sure now what document would I upload if I am asked to upload PNP document. Should it be the letter that I have in mycic account or a separate letter from the province (which I dont have and I dont even know if there would be one from the province) ?And should I say Yes to the question "Do you have provincial nomination?" which I answered NO in pre-ITA EE when I had not even applied for PNP.

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
se7en said:
Yes I did.
Actually I filed PNP application to my province a few weeks before and on Thursday this week I got a greeting message in mycic account saying that your province has indicated to CIC that they would like to nominate you so do you accept this nomination or decline which of-course I did accept. And then I got another message with pdf document in mycic account saying that you have accepted provincial nomination and you will be allotted 600 points and blah blah blah. So my points that day bumped up from 387 to 987.
I am not sure now what document would I upload if I am asked to upload PNP document. Should it be the letter that I have in mycic account or a separate letter from the province (which I dont have and I dont even know if there would be one from the province) ?And should I say Yes to the question "Do you have provincial nomination?" which I answered NO in pre-ITA EE when I had not even applied for PNP.
Clearly you should answer Yes to that question now because that is precisely how your score jumped to 987. As for the letter, upload what you have and if you're unsure about it, mention that in the LOE.

All the best!

se7en

Apr 20, 2011
Asivad Anac said:
Clearly you should answer Yes to that question now because that is precisely how your score jumped to 987. As for the letter, upload what you have and if you're unsure about it, mention that in the LOE.

All the best!
I appreciate your thought on this. I would also be contacting my province first thing on Monday addressing the same thing and see what they say.

Another question, my mother in law has only one name as you know most Asians has this issue. Should I mention her name as a first name
or last name. Let say I input her name in the last name field then what should I enter in the first name field? I am think to enter either Unknown
or Not Applicable, which one would you suggest?

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
se7en said:
I appreciate your thought on this. I would also be contacting my province first thing on Monday addressing the same thing and see what they say.

Another question, my mother in law has only one name as you know most Asians has this issue. Should I mention her name as a first name
or last name. Let say I input her name in the last name field then what should I enter in the first name field? I am think to enter either Unknown
or Not Applicable, which one would you suggest?
Input her name as Given Name and Surname as 'Not Applicable'. Explain this using an LOE.

Silvi6

Jan 17, 2015
Canada
NOC Code......
Asivad Anac said:
If it is a known multinational entity, won't be an issue. Else, get it include.
Thanks Asivad
Its a ICICI Bank and has presence in Canada as well.

One more question : Is there any need to include Income Tax Statements/Returns towards proof of Employment ? I have already included - Reference Letter, Salary Slips & Offer Letter.

Silvi

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Silvi6 said:
Thanks Asivad
Its a ICICI Bank and has presence in Canada as well.

One more question : Is there any need to include Income Tax Statements/Returns towards proof of Employment ? I have already included - Reference Letter, Salary Slips & Offer Letter.

Silvi
Not mandatory. CIC doesn't ask for tax statements for work experience acquired outside Canada.

me2canada

Jan 27, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Delhi
NOC Code......
1112 Financial Analyst
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
12 March 2016
Med's Done....
passed 15 March
Passport Req..
07-09-2016
VISA ISSUED...
waiting :)
LANDED..........
waiting :)
Hi All,

I recently got my AOR for OOPNP. FSW category from India.
Could anyone please share the application form that needs to be filled after ITA. Curious to see what all details are required.

Thanks in advance. :D

Silvi6

Jan 17, 2015
Canada
NOC Code......
me2canada said:
Hi All,

I recently got my AOR for OOPNP. FSW category from India.
Could anyone please share the application form that needs to be filled after ITA. Curious to see what all details are required.

Thanks in advance. :D
I don't think anybody would be having snapshots of application. Its really long with multiple page.