+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Confused in few questions of application after ITA- Please help

Silvi6

Jan 17, 2015
Canada
NOC Code......
Asivad Anac said:
It depends on how much POF you need to show. Mix and match with other accounts based on your requirement.

The best bet lies with those 2 Govt bank accounts. Since both of those are new accounts, there could be questions on the sources of those funds so keep documentation ready and attach that along with POF. Ask your banks to write 6 month average balance - just 1 number which can be calculated however your bank wants to do it (daily, weekly, fortnightly, monthly, quarterly, half yearly doesn't matter).

Banks calculates average balance differently for different purposes. What CIC really wants to figure out is whether these funds are encumbered or not. One way of identifying that is by cross checking average balance with current balance. If the difference is significantly large, that indicates one or many large credit transactions in the recent past which might indicate borrowed funds. It is your responsibility to send additional supporting documents to prove that you haven't borrowed the funds.

All the best!
Thanks Asivad..
I am applying with my Spouse so need to show 15000$.
So, Accounts with Private Bank (1) & (2) are fine ?
I can avoid showing Government Bank(2) which has 8170$. And for Govt Bank(1), I can close that account and amount will automatically get transferred to Govt Bank(3). So In this case still I need to show from where this amount of 6127$ came ?

Thanks
Silvi.

mapledipped

Star Member
Jan 22, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
08-08-2015
Med's Done....
14-10-2015
Passport Req..
26-01-2016
VISA ISSUED...
09-02-2016
THAAANKS Asivad Anac!!! ;D

was kinda scared to click on stuff because im error prone :D

follow up question (thanks in advance)... the credit card payment button (or is it option? request? requirement?) for application fee and rprf comes with the checklist as well?

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Silvi6 said:
Thanks Asivad..
I am applying with my Spouse so need to show 15000$.
So, Accounts with Private Bank (1) & (2) are fine ?
I can avoid showing Government Bank(2) which has 8170$. And for Govt Bank(1), I can close that account and amount will automatically get transferred to Govt Bank(3). So In this case still I need to show from where this amount of 6127$ came ?

Thanks
Silvi.
If you need to show 15000 CAD, showcase all the 3 Govt banks FDs OR Pvt bank 1 and Govt bank 2. In short, any combination which can add up to 15000 CAD is fine.

You will have to provide some evidence for source of funds if they appear 'miraculously' within that last 6 months. If the funds have been around even for 6 months and 1 day, CIC won't get to know about that so evidence won't be needed. Of course, CIC reserves the right to ask for further documentation but they normally don't do that. In your case, convincing CIC is not going to be a problem. Just figure out which banks you will approach for the certificates.

All the best!

Silvi6

Jan 17, 2015
Canada
NOC Code......
Asivad Anac said:
If you need to show 15000 CAD, showcase all the 3 Govt banks FDs OR Pvt bank 1 and Govt bank 2. In short, any combination which can add up to 15000 CAD is fine.

You will have to provide some evidence for source of funds if they appear 'miraculously' within that last 6 months. If the funds have been around even for 6 months and 1 day, CIC won't get to know about that so evidence won't be needed. Of course, CIC reserves the right to ask for further documentation but they normally don't do that. In your case, convincing CIC is not going to be a problem. Just figure out which banks you will approach for the certificates.

All the best!
Thanks Asivad.

One more question :
Is supervisor name required on reference Letter ? I have worked with few big companies like IBM who don't mention supervisor name, working hours or Permanent. They have mentioned full time employee with dates and responsibilities. This letter is from HR and letter has address on company letter head with centralised phone number. How many pay stubs should I include ? I have worked with 3 different companies.

Thanks
Silvi

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mapledipped said:
THAAANKS Asivad Anac!!! ;D

was kinda scared to click on stuff because im error prone :D

follow up question (thanks in advance)... the credit card payment button (or is it option? request? requirement?) for application fee and rprf comes with the checklist as well?
Yes. That is the next section after documents upload.

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Silvi6 said:
Thanks Asivad.

One more question :
Is supervisor name required on reference Letter ? I have worked with few big companies like IBM who don't mention supervisor name, working hours or Permanent. They have mentioned full time employee with dates and responsibilities. This letter is from HR and letter has address on company letter head with centralised phone number. How many pay stubs should I include ? I have worked with 3 different companies.

Thanks
Silvi
Preferable to have the supervisor name but certainly not a mandatory requirement. You don't need to include any pay stubs if your reference letter already mentions salary details.

pav

Star Member
Jun 24, 2011
India
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Has anybody tried paying fees in parts?
Or it has to be in one go?
I mean i got around $2200, do I have to pay it altogether at once?

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
pav said:
Has anybody tried paying fees in parts?
Or it has to be in one go?
I mean i got around $2200, do I have to pay it altogether at once?
You can pay the RPRF component later.

Silvi6

Jan 17, 2015
Canada
NOC Code......
Asivad Anac said:
Preferable to have the supervisor name but certainly not a mandatory requirement. You don't need to include any pay stubs if your reference letter already mentions salary details.
Thanks Asivad.

My Reference letter doesn't include Salary details... So In this case how many pay stubs do I need to include ?
And for PoF, Is it required to mention Funds in CAD or INR(India) in reference letter issued by Bank ?

Thanks
Silvi

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Silvi6 said:
Thanks Asivad.

My Reference letter doesn't include Salary details... So In this case how many pay stubs do I need to include ?
And for PoF, Is it required to mention Funds in CAD or INR(India) in reference letter issued by Bank ?

Thanks
Silvi
The 3 most recent pay stubs would suffice because that would show continuity as well. Or you can submit the most recent tax assessment records as well.

POF letter can mention funds in local currency.

Silvi6

Jan 17, 2015
Canada
NOC Code......
Asivad Anac said:
The 3 most recent pay stubs would suffice because that would show continuity as well. Or you can submit the most recent tax assessment records as well.

POF letter can mention funds in local currency.
Thanks Asivad,
I am giving a Notorised Declaration on stamp paper towards Proof of Funds which I received from my Mother in Law. Its nearly 6100 CAD received in April and I am submitting my application by September 1st week. Will be this be alright ? Can you suggest what should be written in the declaration ?

As I have received the PCC so do I need to upload that page of Passport where PCC endorsement is there ?

Thanks
Silvi

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Silvi6 said:
Thanks Asivad,
I am giving a Notorised Declaration on stamp paper towards Proof of Funds which I received from my Mother in Law. Its nearly 6100 CAD received in April and I am submitting my application by September 1st week. Will be this be alright ? Can you suggest what should be written in the declaration ?

Just a routine 'To whoever it may concern' signed declaration explicitly stating that this particular funds transfer (mention details of the transfer including date, bank accounts, wire transfer ref number, amount etc) is meant as a gift and not a loan hence need not be returned to the donor at any point in time.

As I have received the PCC so do I need to upload that page of Passport where PCC endorsement is there ?

Just the PCC letter would do. No harm in uploading that endorsement page as well.

Thanks
Silvi

Silvi6

Jan 17, 2015
Canada
NOC Code......
Thanks Asivad

I am planning to submit my application by September 1st week. Can I go for medical now ? Its still more than a month in between.
In EE process, till what point IELTS validity is checked ? My IELTS will expire by 9 Jan 2016 and it could take 6 months as mentioned by CIC for application processing. Will they be checking in those 6 months or it gets checked till ITA is issued ?

Thanks
Silvi

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Silvi6 said:
Thanks Asivad

I am planning to submit my application by September 1st week. Can I go for medical now ? Its still more than a month in between.
In EE process, till what point IELTS validity is checked ? My IELTS will expire by 9 Jan 2016 and it could take 6 months as mentioned by CIC for application processing. Will they be checking in those 6 months or it gets checked till ITA is issued ?

Thanks
Silvi
Schedule your Medicals preferably as close as possible to post ITA submission. Your IELTS needs to be valid on the date of post ITA submission.