+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Confused in few questions of application after ITA- Please help

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ntwkengg said:
So what is the difference between 10.1 and 10.2 question?
Both of them appear to be talking commonly about refusal of entry on a temporary or permanent visa while 10.2 goes a step further and talks about being ordered to leave the country as well.

ntwkengg

Champion Member
Jan 16, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Asivad Anac said:
Both of them appear to be talking commonly about refusal of entry on a temporary or permanent visa while 10.2 goes a step further and talks about being ordered to leave the country as well.
Thanks Asivad....

So for example I am rejected in a Visa Interview for US way back. Then I have to say Yes for just 10.1 or for both?

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ntwkengg said:
Thanks Asivad....

So for example I am rejected in a Visa Interview for US way back. Then I have to say Yes for just 10.1 or for both?
I would imagine you will say Yes to both. The answers will be different (No to 10.1 and Yes to 10.2) only in the situation where you were lawfully admitted into the country and then ordered to leave for some reason.

Silvi6

Jan 17, 2015
Canada
NOC Code......
@Asivad Anac,

I also have a question related to date of Reference Letter. I got reference letter from my current organization in June 2015 and I received ITA on 11th July 2015. Will this be a problem ?

Thanks
Silvi

ntwkengg

Champion Member
Jan 16, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Asivad Anac said:
I would imagine you will say Yes to both. The answers will be different (No to 10.1 and Yes to 10.2) only in the situation where you were lawfully admitted into the country and then ordered to leave for some reason.
Thanks.... :) :) ;D

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Silvi6 said:
@ Asivad Anac,

I also have a question related to date of Reference Letter. I got reference letter from my current organization in June 2015 and I received ITA on 11th July 2015. Will this be a problem ?

Thanks
Silvi
Don't think that will be a problem.

Silvi6

Jan 17, 2015
Canada
NOC Code......
Hi Asivad Anac,

I filled up all the application forms and then on Upload documents page saw a little confusing requirement.

Police Certificates (Multiple) (required) --> Multiple PCCs are mentioned in My section as well as in my Spouse Section.
Passports/Travel Documents (Multiple) (required) -->Multiple Passport/Travel docs are mentioned in My section as well as in my
Spouse Section.

We haven't traveled to any other country outside India, so there can't be any other PCC or Passport.

Is above things right or there could be a mistake ?

Photograph - Is it rigid requirement as per the dimensions mentioned ?
Size of each document - What is the maximum size of document we can upload in each section ?

As you said earlier if the spouse don't have a Canadian experience, He can't get points. Which is right but in the documents section, Its mentioned to upload his Employment records and instructions says 'Reference Letter'. what to do here ?

There is one more thing, I have a Australian PR, though its not mentioned anywhere to specify what all Permanent Resident VISAs I hold but it talks about only the Citizenships. Is there anything from my side to do ?

Can you please help me in these too ?

Thanks
Silvi

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Silvi6 said:
Hi Asivad Anac,

I filled up all the application forms and then on Upload documents page saw a little confusing requirement.

Police Certificates (Multiple) (required) --> Multiple PCCs are mentioned in My section as well as in my Spouse Section.
Passports/Travel Documents (Multiple) (required) -->Multiple Passport/Travel docs are mentioned in My section as well as in my
Spouse Section.

We haven't traveled to any other country outside India, so there can't be any other PCC or Passport.

Is above things right or there could be a mistake ?

Generic message. Upload only as many PCC(s) as applicable in your case.

Photograph - Is it rigid requirement as per the dimensions mentioned ?

Yes.

Size of each document - What is the maximum size of document we can upload in each section ?

I believe it is 4 MB.

As you said earlier if the spouse don't have a Canadian experience, He can't get points. Which is right but in the documents section, Its mentioned to upload his Employment records and instructions says 'Reference Letter'. what to do here ?

You might have provide their work experience details somewhere in your profile. Go back and remove those references. If you're unable to do that, upload a Letter of Explanation in that placeholder highlighting that you are not claiming any points for this because your spouse does not have Canadian work experience hence you haven't uploaded any reference letter as well.

There is one more thing, I have a Australian PR, though its not mentioned anywhere to specify what all Permanent Resident VISAs I hold but it talks about only the Citizenships. Is there anything from my side to do ?

I'm not entirely sure if they ever ask for this, don't recall the relevant sections clearly. If they don't ask you, you don't have to necessarily disclose this.

Can you please help me in these too ?

Thanks
Silvi

Silvi6

Jan 17, 2015
Canada
NOC Code......
Thanks @ Asivad Anac :)

But I had mentioned my spouse employment details in the profile before I received ITA. Can I still delete that ?

Thanks
Silvi

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Silvi6 said:
Thanks @ Asivad Anac :)

But I had mentioned my spouse employment details in the profile before I received ITA. Can I still delete that ?

Thanks
Silvi
Yes. It got you no points, it is immaterial to your application.

Silvi6

Jan 17, 2015
Canada
NOC Code......
Asivad Anac said:
Yes. It got you no points, it is immaterial to your application.
Thanks again.. dont knw how many times :)

Do I need to mention that it in explanation letter that we are not including spouse employment records ?

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Silvi6 said:
Thanks again.. dont knw how many times :)

Do I need to mention that it in explanation letter that we are not including spouse employment records ?
Not required. CIC starts evaluating profiles only after post ITA submission. They wouldn't bother with edits pre or post ITA as long as it doesn't affect program eligibility and/or CRS scores. In your case, nothing changes. Go ahead and take it out.

All the best!

Silvi6

Jan 17, 2015
Canada
NOC Code......
Asivad Anac said:
Not required. CIC starts evaluating profiles only after post ITA submission. They wouldn't bother with edits pre or post ITA as long as it doesn't affect program eligibility and/or CRS scores. In your case, nothing changes. Go ahead and take it out.

All the best!