+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CONFUSED AND PROBLEMATIC

ian1224

May 29, 2014
hello.. I am new in this forum. I'm from the Philippines but presently working as a CNC machinist here in Riyadh. I am also planning to apply to Canada. I just wanted to know what is the best option for me. I do not have much money so I think PNP is out of the question unless I am wrong to assume that PNP does not require proof of funds. Aside from that my other problem is that my occupation is regulated in Canada and I think to be able to be hired as a machinist in there, you need to have red seal certification, but I wish I am wrong. Wink.. But my real dilemma is I do not have any job offer yet..... Grin

Another thing is I want my common law wife to process my papers and have it submitted in Canadian Embassy Manila. I am barely three months here and based from what I've read, you need to reside for at least a year to your present country of residence or maybe I could be wrong again,,, and I wish I am.. Is that possible, to process my papers in MLa on my behalf.?

And another thing again, I want to be with my common law wife thats why I want to work in Canada because my occupation is a skilled one ( right ? ) and I will be able to bring her and process her open work permit together with my application right ?..... But we do not have much evidence that we were together . We have 5 pictures together at the most, no videos at all, my insurance beneficiaries are my parents since I am "single"... Do you think we stand a chance ?

However because we both have positive attitudes, we tried to look for some answers to our problems. Grin She can apply on her own since she has 6 years of work experience in a manufacturing company. Or enroll in a caregiving class. Or go to Hongkong and apply as a caregiver... Then she can get me. Smiley

But I really want to be enlightened, I do not know what to do... I want to be in Canada and help my parents and for our future... Could you please help me..............