+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Confused about NOC Code

satishk1511

Apr 17, 2016
Hello -

Given that below is my roles and responsibiities on my employer reference letter, does it sound closer to 2161 or 2171?. please let me know.. I am an Electronics Engineer by education and spent 5 years in below firm as Manager

· Gather client business requirements from onshore team & client, Data understanding and designing methodological framework for the analysis followed by Project planning, and effort estimation.

· Periodic coordination with onsite client teams and performing periodic reviews of project deliverables to ensure the deliverables meet the required quality standards

· Programming in SAS (Statistical Analysis System) & R as part of advanced analytics projects, ranging from Data Manipulation to Statistical Analyses (Correlation, ANOVA, Factor Analysis, Clustering, Regression) and Data Visualization

· Engaged in Advanced Analytics Consulting on key projects (Customer, Trip and Store Segmentation, Category Deep Dives, Propensity modeling for campaign tracking, SKU Optimization) and made recommendations by conducting statistical analyses using purchase behavior-related /demographic/attitudinal/panel data assets, point of sale data of retailers & manufacturers. Storyboarding for final client presentations and detailed documentation of the work carried out was a key requirement of the role as well.

· Developed new, and enhanced programs using statistical software like SAS (Statistical Analysis System) and programming languages like SQL (Hive QL)/R/Python for both data manipulation and predictive modeling tailored to the analytical problem. Examples include the Statistics Exploratory Data Analysis Tool a Excel-VBA tool based on SAS Software, whose purpose was to provide a easy Graphical User Interface for end-users to perform common data manipulation and understanding tasks like correlations, means, frequency and univariate analyses on data.

· Developed client-ready dashboards in Business Intelligence Platforms like PowerBI, linked to statistical analyses outputs (like correlation) from R Software.

Collaborated with broader teams for business development initiatives (Request For Proposals, client presentations) within CPG and Retail industry verticals

Please let me know! Thanks a lot!

plabh

Jan 14, 2018
Hi @satishk1511 , I also have similar kind of work profile. Could you please tell finally which NOC code you chose and did it work? Did you receive your PR? Kindly help.