+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Confused about level of education question

Arnelsap

Jan 1, 2024
COMPLETE/FULL ACADEMIC YEARS - How should i answer this,,I was a College Graduate in the Philippines - I was graduated with a Degree of Bachelor of Science in Computer Science - years of study from 1998 - 2002

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
COMPLETE/FULL ACADEMIC YEARS - How should i answer this,,I was a College Graduate in the Philippines - I was graduated with a Degree of Bachelor of Science in Computer Science - years of study from 1998 - 2002
So you must have ECA for foreign education to submit an Express Entry profile. Is this what you are trying to do. 4 years

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Yes I dont have a Canadian education, what pathway should i apply?Thank you
For EE, you need to be eligible with at least 67 points based on age, education (ECA), language (IELTS), skills and funds. How old are you because with a degree, you may not even be eligible. Have you not read eligibility requirements.

Arnelsap

Jan 1, 2024
For EE, you need to be eligible with at least 67 points based on age, education (ECA), language (IELTS), skills and funds. How old are you because with a degree, you may not even be eligible. Have you not read eligibility requirements.
i am already 46 years old sir - unfortunately i haven't read the eligibility requirements for EE

shkami

May 14, 2024
hi can someone please help me with my express entry application especially in the education section where i want to enter my A' Levels from CIE but dont know which options to select from the list
the subjects i appeared in are business studies, economics, mathematics and urdu. Thanks in Advance for your help