+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Confirmation of Permanent Resident Portal email IRCC

Cachitavzla

Jun 25, 2024
Hi everyone.
Last Friday June 21 y received through my representative the confirmation of my PR. Then when I respond every questions and send back the email to IRCC.ClientPortalOntario-OntarioClientPortail.IRCC@cic.gc.ca

I receive this automatic email:

**Please note that this is an automated message. Do not reply.***

Thank you for contacting us.

This email address is dedicated solely to clients invited by IRCC to use the Permanent Residence (PR) Portal in order to be confirmed as permanent residents. You must be invited by IRCC in order to have an account created in the PR Portal.

IRCC will not be responding to requests or follow-ups if you did not received an invitation from IRCC.

WHAT I HAVE TO DO? There’s no way that I can reach an agent of IRCC and I’m afraid that if I will not receive the username and password for the PRportal

Ponga

VIP Member
Oct 22, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi everyone.
Last Friday June 21 y received through my representative the confirmation of my PR. Then when I respond every questions and send back the email to IRCC.ClientPortalOntario-OntarioClientPortail.IRCC@cic.gc.ca

I receive this automatic email:

**Please note that this is an automated message. Do not reply.***

Thank you for contacting us.

This email address is dedicated solely to clients invited by IRCC to use the Permanent Residence (PR) Portal in order to be confirmed as permanent residents. You must be invited by IRCC in order to have an account created in the PR Portal.

IRCC will not be responding to requests or follow-ups if you did not received an invitation from IRCC.

WHAT I HAVE TO DO? There’s no way that I can reach an agent of IRCC and I’m afraid that if I will not receive the username and password for the PRportal
Perhaps it is because you are using a representative?