+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Conestoga College.....

chaitnay7777

Star Member
Nov 2, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
wJaz said:
guys its still a collage ! And a collage is a collage :)

No university can match a collage lol
i want to share this..... many people dont know that studies in universities are extremly tough...nd not like anything like here in india....so it is one hell of a task....thats why people consider clg......nd people also says that in canada its your knowledge that matters nd nt where u have studied....

chaitnay7777

Star Member
Nov 2, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
RonXenner said:
Ok this statement is based on other people in this forum :

Leave out the one year programs because the PGWP will be 1 year and thats not enough time to do Jack Sh*t. So its going to have to be the 2 year programs.

That being said the original question of the review is hard to answer cos its a new program BUT the college itself isnt too bad from the research i did for you (and me), its just that some programs are messed up.

I suggest you add Seneca College into this because its got a good rep and good programs (if you can find your program in it).

Now your selection of programs seem to be good but make sure you actually look at the modules being taught and it would be nice to mention one or two of them in your SoP because that makes you look real good with the VO :D
seriously i didnt find a single review about the progrm in conestoga...i am really very confused.....

RonXenner

Jan 31, 2013
wJaz: You might need to work on your spelling there... hahaha Collage is art... but jokes aside, not many people can get into university because either its too expensive or we dont have the entry requirements... Thats where college is there so that it can act as a pathway.. do a diploma, transfer some credits and your in university.. most people do University once they get the PR because its way more cheaper.

Chaitnay7777: You cant review something if its not started... review the college it might give you some relief

Tedd

Star Member
Sep 20, 2012
RonXenner said:
wJaz: You might need to work on your spelling there... hahaha Collage is art... but jokes aside, not many people can get into college because either its too expensive or we dont have the entry requirements... Thats where college is there so that it can act as a pathway.. do a diploma, transfer some credits and your in university.. most people do University once they get the PR because its way more cheaper.

Chaitnay7777: You cant review something if its not started... review the college it might give you some relief

RonXenner: Any idea about GBM(Global Business Management) course in Connestoga...In case if you have any knowledge about this particular course as m planning for Sep'13 intake...

brilliantone

Star Member
Oct 10, 2012
RonXenner said:
wJaz: You might need to work on your spelling there... hahaha Collage is art... but jokes aside, not many people can get into college because either its too expensive or we dont have the entry requirements... Thats where college is there so that it can act as a pathway.. do a diploma, transfer some credits and your in university.. most people do University once they get the PR because its way more cheaper.

[/quote

RonXenner -] More grease to ur elbow , U really hit the nail on its strong head

RonXenner

Jan 31, 2013
brilliantone said:
RonXenner said:

[/quote

RonXenner -] More grease to ur elbow , U really hit the nail on its strong head
Crap i realized the mistake. This is what happens when you reply to posts while half asleep...

RonXenner

Jan 31, 2013
Tedd : Again no, it seems to be pretty hard to find reviews on the program, BUT you can check these out.

Note: These might be some lazy students telling thier sad story, but look for a pattern within them and that will give out the real problem if any :

1) collegetimes.tv/conestoga-college/

2) glassdoor.com/Reviews/Conestoga-College-Reviews-E316993.htm

Add the www to the start of the above.

chaitnay7777

Star Member
Nov 2, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
RonXenner said:
wJaz: You might need to work on your spelling there... hahaha Collage is art... but jokes aside, not many people can get into university because either its too expensive or we dont have the entry requirements... Thats where college is there so that it can act as a pathway.. do a diploma, transfer some credits and your in university.. most people do University once they get the PR because its way more cheaper.

@RonXenner ....thanxx fr the help.....nd also i want to ask u that i have also seen windsor university...it has a ms progrm related to my study...so if u have any feedback about that do share.....

prashanth

Aug 9, 2013
Hi all, I guess this a old thread and also I believe you guy would give me the correct feedback about the college and course. I am planning to take Mobile Solutions Development (Graduate Certificate) (Co-op) course for the academic year of May 2014 or whenever available in the year of 2014. At the time of May 2014 I would have 2 years 8 months of IT experience and that too I have been working as ios developer throughout my IT experience. Since I am very passionate about what I am doing as mobile application developer, I have decided to take this course.

Please advice me is this the correct course I have chosen and give me your valuable feedback. And also please mention if anybody started this course in the Conestoga college.

Thanks,
Prashanth.