+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Conestoga College Project Management

Rakesh248

Star Member
Sep 26, 2013
Hello Guys,

I am planning to apply for Project Management at Conestoga college. Can anyone please provide a review of this course at Conestoga?

It is a 1 year PG diploma. My consultant told me that after completing this course I can transfer my credits to Construction Management and get another diploma and I will be eligible for 3 years work permit.I am a Civil Engineer and would like to do construction managment as well. Can anybody please explain to what extent it is possible?

scouser

Star Member
Sep 24, 2013
Visa Office......
chandigarh chc
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
overall 7 no less than 6.5
the 3 year PGWP after 2 courses is right. it is a surety..i don't know about the college though..i am a civil engineer too

rohanb105

Jan 6, 2014
Rakesh248 said:
Hello Guys,

I am planning to apply for Project Management at Conestoga college. Can anyone please provide a review of this course at Conestoga?

It is a 1 year PG diploma. My consultant told me that after completing this course I can transfer my credits to Construction Management and get another diploma and I will be eligible for 3 years work permit.I am a Civil Engineer and would like to do construction managment as well. Can anybody please explain to what extent it is possible?
I am also planning to apply for same program in May.. Just wanted to know if the college has a good reputation.. and is this program profitable for getting a good job..? Plz help..

Ankit vyas

Aug 24, 2013
Rakesh248 said:
Hello Guys,

hi
i have also applied for september 2014 intake ..but y r u doing project management as u can directly do construction management course me too civil engineer and i have applied directly in construction management

Barath Bax

Star Member
Dec 29, 2013
Hi,

Even myself applied for the same. Getting good job doesn't depend on the college. If you have good friends circle in canada, you get any job what you want.

Thanks.

rimrany

Mar 16, 2014
Jeddah
Category........
Visa Office......
Riyadh
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-05-2014
File Transfer...
12-05-2014
Hi Ankit vyas,

I also got their acceptance letter for Sep 2014 Construction Management but with conditions written as:

• Proof of Study Permit Authorization

m confused what does it mean?

Please let me know if you received your acceptance letter or not?

Regards,

lakesh6

Mar 22, 2014
I have also applied for construction management program for sept intake and conestoga college has a very good reputation in Canada having ranking 86 in Canada and 4760 world ranking. Moreover it is the college with very less number of Indian students. So lets try this college.

danishmalik

Jul 3, 2014
I also want to do masters in canada as I am a civil engineer.
What is the scope of civil engineering in canada can a I get job easily in canada or there is any problem in this sector

rohanb105

Jan 6, 2014
Ankit vyas said:
Hi Ankit ,
I had planned for may 2014 but now I am coming for Sept 2014 intake . I would land in Canada on 24th Aug . can you share your contact details on my email : bhajekarrohan@gmail.com

Thanks
Rohan

hi
i have also applied for september 2014 intake ..but y r u doing project management as u can directly do construction management course me too civil engineer and i have applied directly in construction management

God of war

Aug 27, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
In my opinion if you have experience then project management is okay. If you don't have experience then it would be hard to find a job after the course.
rohanb105 said:
I am also planning to apply for same program in May.. Just wanted to know if the college has a good reputation.. and is this program profitable for getting a good job..? Plz help..

seifeddine

May 25, 2016
Hey i want to apply too , tell me how is it going with u did they accepted u?
and tell me what about FANSHAW programm is it good too?
check it her and let me know please

u can add me on skype seiff810

smlrch

Star Member
Feb 12, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi there guys, I am also thinking of applying for this course next year. I read that there is also a Co-op optional, maybe it will help for one to find work after the course.

I am an Brazilian Civil Engineer, and I want to apply for the Construction Management course.

I graduated last year (July) and have been working as a Civil Engineer in Brazil since then, also I am doing a Project Management MBA course that will be concluded on June/2017, therefore I am thinking of applying to start in September/2017.

Has anyone here done this Construction Management course before?

I am also looking to similar courses at George Brown College and Fanshawe College.

Sushie

May 7, 2017
Hello People,

I am planning to apply for Project Management at Conestoga college. Can anyone please help me with the review of this course at Conestoga?

It is a 1 year PG Course, I am an IT engineer from India having 2 years of experience in IT, will it be worth?

Thanks in advance