+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Conestoga College - Information Technology Business Analysis Operations

May 7, 2016
I got the admit for sep 16 , but deffered it for jan . The only concern for me is what actually the teach. the curriculum mentioned on site is quite good but what one can't judge is whether they teach that curriculum from business point or technical point. Data modelling , Data analysis , software integration being some of the courses. What all platforms they teach for example SAS , R etc being the necessity for such profile.

Dhan09

Aug 3, 2016
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
App. Filed.......
07-03-2020
AOR Received.
07-03-2020
Got visa approved. joining Conestoga soon for this course. Anybody in same boat?

reverone

Mar 3, 2017
Regarding this topic, I am considering that Program. I have a doubt, according with the information from the college it mention a 2 years length program, that will provide you up to 3 years PGWP, but is a 4 terms program:

Fall | Winter | Spring/Summer | Fall

This program is still considered a 2 years length program so is possible to got a 3 years PGWP?

Best Regards

Samlawgray

Star Member
Aug 4, 2016
Hi Everyone,

Its nice to see many people are making the same great decision

I too am enrolling for Conestoga College for IT Business Analysis 2 Years on September 2017 Batch

Is anyone else on this same batch enrollment ? appreciate the company, lets share any questions and answers

Does anyone here know which residence option is better during first arrival ? college accommodation or something else outside close to college but much cheaper ?

Appreciate your thoughts and feedback :)

Thanks
Sam

Samlawgray

Star Member
Aug 4, 2016
reverone said:
Regarding this topic, I am considering that Program. I have a doubt, according with the information from the college it mention a 2 years length program, that will provide you up to 3 years PGWP, but is a 4 terms program:

Fall | Winter | Spring/Summer | Fall

This program is still considered a 2 years length program so is possible to got a 3 years PGWP?

Best Regards

Hello,

If its an two year or more diploma or degree course you will get a three years work permit once only

Please read the link for more info - http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/study/work-postgrad-who.asp

teja2243

Feb 28, 2017
Samlawgray said:
Hi Everyone,

I too am enrolling for Conestoga College for IT Business Analysis 2 Years on September 2017 Batch

Is anyone else on this same batch enrollment ? appreciate the company, lets share any questions and answers

Does anyone here know which residence option is better during first arrival ? college accommodation or something else outside close to college but much cheaper ?

Hii... congrats bro..I too got admit for the sept 2k17 intake for the same course.can we discuss in watsapp. my number 8142055566

Thanks
Sam

aroravarun1992

Sep 21, 2016
Samlawgray said:
Hi Everyone,

Thanks
Sam
Hey today I have also applied for the same course.. Can you please tell me when i can expect a decision on my application?

Samlawgray

Star Member
Aug 4, 2016
Hi aroravarun1992, if you applied this week then expect to receive an response with the acceptance letter in 2 weeks time usually, please provide me your whatsapp number if you wish, cause I'm opening up an Conestoga 2017 intake Whatsapp group for us to interact better :)

aroravarun1992

Sep 21, 2016
Samlawgray said:
Hi aroravarun1992, if you applied this week then expect to receive an response with the acceptance letter in 2 weeks time usually, please provide me your whatsapp number if you wish, cause I'm opening up an Conestoga 2017 intake Whatsapp group for us to interact better :)
yes please add me my number is +919999767716

Joy12345

Jun 23, 2017
Guys if youbhave attended this program could you tell of its inclined towards business point of view or more or technical aspects?

Nith3013

Jul 16, 2018
I am reading this thread after 2 years. Wanted to check how good this course is as I have received my admission offer and planning to enrol

Reactions: Viper505

Adi007

Sep 15, 2018
Im also looking forway toward this program so guys what are the reviews of this program? Is it worth it ?