+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

concordia university montreal fall 2016 applicants

kool.keith

Oct 25, 2015
Visa Office......
NY
Kvrv said:
hello people,
can somebody please let me know how do I submit the reference letters (After collecting them from my faculty) to University of Concordia?

Thank you..
You need to fedex it to Concordia in a signed and sealed envelope by the department

Kvrv

Star Member
Mar 1, 2016
within how many days will concordia admission team will take a final decision on application ?

Kvrv

Star Member
Mar 1, 2016
I think u got admits rite... Can u please share me the profile ? and list of universities u applied to ? congrats on ur admits

kool.keith

Oct 25, 2015
Visa Office......
NY
Kvrv said:
I think u got admits rite... Can u please share me the profile ? and list of universities u applied to ? congrats on ur admits
NO I'm still waiting for the decision

Parth1588

Mar 5, 2016
Hey, I applied in concordia on feb 13 in Meng civil but still in my portal it shows reference letter missing though I have courier all the docs. One of my friend who applied on feb 15 for the same program and courier at the same time got the mail that his file is complete. What could be the reason behind this?

Mithe

Mar 12, 2016
Parth1588 said:
Hey, I applied in concordia on feb 13 in Meng civil but still in my portal it shows reference letter missing though I have courier all the docs. One of my friend who applied on feb 15 for the same program and courier at the same time got the mail that his file is complete. What could be the reason behind this?
send them a mail asking the details of ur package..I also did in this way they replied .

Parth1588

Mar 5, 2016
I did mail them and got a reply that due to large volume of application it would take time. I am worried because my friend applied 3 days later and courier around same time and has got his portal updated. Mine is still stuck. What could be the reason for that?

IKB

Star Member
May 3, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
even my status also shows missing reference letters... applied on 11 Feb and docs reached on 29feb..applied for meng ECE....

does Concordia gives admit on first come first serve basis ?

kool.keith

Oct 25, 2015
Visa Office......
NY
After the file review is completed, they will automatically update the reference letter with your application.
No need to worry

tjax

Dec 18, 2013
Hello guys, to which other universities have you applied? I have admit for ME in SE from concordia. I am waiting for SFU. How about you? Also, how are the job opportunities in tech industry in QUEBEC region? What is the reputation of this program and university across Canada?

IKB

Star Member
May 3, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mine changed yesterday that " it is being assessed and will notify when decision has been made "